He See's You Out In The Crowd

Harry: It's the first song of the night, he comes from behind the stage and gazes the crowd. His eyes stop on you and he smiles. Throughout the night you notice him look at you every now and then, Finally, at the end of the show you notice Paul sneaking his way through the crowd "Harry would like to see you." He adds with a smile.

Liam: He stares at you for a second missing the first few words of Gotta Be You, He smiles it off and he stares at you for the rest of the night. Finally, It's the end of the show and he points you out to Paul.

Louis: He see's you and thrust to the crowd, he smiles at you and then runs around the stage 'dancing' with the boys, You notice him point his thumb in your direction and a bodyguard comes and takes you backstage.

Niall: He stops playing guitar and stares at you, you smile and push the hair out of your face and he notices he stopped playing. He picks back up the song and by the end of the night you're backstage with him and the boys.

Zayn: He's sitting on the couch when his eyes run across yours, His head shoots back and he smiles at you giving you a small wink. Later on Paul tells you that Zayn would like to see you and that's the start of your beautiful relationship.... So Thanks Paul!

--------

Posted by http://humptheharreh.tumblr.com/prefs