"I love you..."

“I love you…”

Zayn: “Thank you for the dinner,” you say to your boyfriend, Zayn. It was your 6 month anniversary of being together so he took you to your favorite restaurant. In those 6 months neither of you had said “I love you”, you didn’t feel like pressuring him into saying it either. Just as he was walking you to your doorstep he stopped you. “I hope you enjoyed the dinner,” he says a bit nervous. You immediately noticed and asked him, “Is anything wrong, you seem nervous?” “Well….its just…that. I love you,” he says really quick. You giggle at how nervous he was about saying “I love you” you press your lips on his and say “I love you too,” before going inside.

Liam: “I love you…more than anything in this world,” he whispers in your ear. You both had been on a movie marathon when you feel asleep in his arms. He moved his hand across your arm before placing it on your head. He thought watching movies would take your mind off all the hate you had been getting. It hurt him seeing the girl he loved, sad over pointless hate. “I love you no matter what,” he says before kissing your head which caused you to wake up. “Is everything alright?” you question him sitting up. “No, everything’s fine babe, I was just admiring how beautiful you look sleeping.” “I love you, Liam,” you say before resting your head on his chest.

Harry: Recently yours and Harry’s relationship has been going south. There isn’t a day when you two aren’t fighting. While he was in the studio you decided it was time to take a break from your relationship. It felt like every time he would tell you “I love you” it was forced and he didn’t mean it, will you meant it with all your heart. As you were closing your suitcase, you didn’t hear when Harry had walked in and stood by the door frame. You had tears running down your face, and it broke his heart since he was responsible for them. You were walking out the front door, you heard him say “I love you with all my heart, please don’t leave me,” he says but this time he actually meant it.

Louis: You and Louis had never really gotten alone with each other. You both would fight over the silliest things, and he would always be pulling pranks on you. Deep down you had a small crush on him that began to grow as the days passed. You found yourself thinking about him, and you began to wonder if he felt the same. One day after work you called him and asked him to come to your apartment. “May I know why you requested my presence,” he says greeting you. “Lou, I wanna know why you’re always fighting with me, I’ve never done anything to you.” “Its because I…I love you, okay, you always make me laugh…and” you cut him off with a kiss on his lips.

Niall: It had been 6 months since your boyfriend, Niall, had left for tour and was finally coming back. Every day that passed you missed him more and more. You missed him singing you to sleep, you missed hearing “I love you” from him all the time. As you were waiting for him in the airport a fan went over to you and started insulting you. “I don’t see why Niall is with you, you’re just and ugly fat bi…,” but she could continue Niall said, “Can please not insult my girlfriend, I don’t think she deserves any hate just because I love her and not you,” he says before kissing you. You noticed the fan had left once you kissed. “I love you, Niall.” “I love you, too, princess.”

--------

Posted by malikzapper