Harry Imagine

Harry Imagine for anonymous

Harry pulled his beanie down further as he leaned over you to open the glove compartment. “We have to be extra careful without security Y/N.” He explained as he handed you an extra pair of his sunglasses. He shut the compartment and looked you square in the eyes.

“It would’ve been much simpler to have someone run out and buy you some clothes you know?”

"I know Harry.” You said for the hundredth time. “But it wouldn’t be half as much fun. And we’ve been stuck at the hotel for days. I couldn’t stand another minute in there.” Harry sighed as you put on the glasses and opened the door of his car. “Smell that babe?” You asked as he stepped out on his side. “Fresh air.” You finished beaming your biggest smile. He couldn’t help but smile back as he walked over to your side and grabbed your hand. "Let’s get it over with then." He said leading in towards the mall doors.

Nearly an hour later you and Harry found yourselves inside PacSun. After mindlessly walking around hand in hand and just enjoying each other’s company, it was the first store you’ve found that you actually liked some of the clothes in. “I could never babe.” Harry laughed as you held up a pair of men’s jeans that had dark, dangerous looking spikes running all along the side hem. He walked further into the store towards the women’s section as you both continued to browse. “What about this one for you Y/N? I think you’d look lovely in this.” Harry said as he held up a simple light brown dress. “Hmmm that could work.” You said as you walked closer to examine his choice. “You like it?” Harry asked, pleased with himself. You took the dress from Harry and nodded to show your approval. “Because I honestly have no clue what I’m doing.” You laughed as you stood on your toes to give him a kiss. “I know you don’t babe. But thanks for trying anyway.” You said as you went to go purchase the dress that your boyfriend picked out just for you.

-------------------------------

Posted by noreallyitcouldhappen