He Gets Jealous Because You Formerly Dated A Member Of The Wanted

Zayn: “Y/N why didn’t you tell me Max from The Wanted was your ex,” Zayn calls from the living room. “That’s why,” you shout from the kitchen. You had told him your ex was famous, but never mentioned it was Max. Zayn and Max never got along, so you thought it was best he didn’t know, until now. “So were you planning on telling me,” he says obviously jealous. “Yes, but it only lasted a month and now it means nothing to me okay,” you say walking over to him.

Liam: Liam was on twitter as usual when he suddenly looked over at you with a serious face. “Is anything wrong?” you question him. “It’s nothing,” he answers still looking at you. “Tell me,” you asked now curious. “Did you ever date Tom from The Wanted?” he asks. “Umm…yeah it was about a year ago. How’d you know?” “Fans sent me a picture of you and him kissing,” he replies a bit jealous. “Are you jealous?” you ask making fun of him.

Louis: “Love, does the name Jay ring a bell?” Louis asks as you make dinner. “Of course, it’s your mom’s name,” you reply. “I don’t mean my mom,” he says sitting on the counter top. “I don’t know,” you say confused. “What about the name Jay Mcguiness.” “Oh he was my ex-boyfriend,” you mumble. “Don’t be ashamed of having dated a guy with a girl name,” he says laughing. You knew he was jealous but tried covering it by making jokes about his name.

Harry: You and Harry had gone to the movies, when you bumped into a familiar face. “Oh sorry about—Y/N,” you hear your ex-boyfriend Siva say. “You two know each other,” Harry interrupts. “Yeah,” you whisper. “We used to date,” Siva answers. Harry immediately tighten the grip on your hand after he heard that. After he left Harry wouldn’t take his arm off your waist keeping you close to him. “Thankfully you’re all mine now,” he whispers in your ear.

Niall: “Princess is it true you dated Nathan Sykes?” Niall asks as you cuddle in bed. “Why do you ask,” you say sitting up. “Well you never mentioned who your ex was, but I read and article from last year that said you were his girlfriend,” he murmurs. “I did, are you mad I never mentioned it?” “No, but I’m jealous since he saw you first but happy that you are mine now. If he only knew how special you are,” he says kissing your lips before you cuddled again.

--------

Posted by malikzapper