You Visit Him On Tour

Zayn: The boys had just started the North American part of the tour when you got a call from Liam. “Hey Y/N, we wanted to know if you could come to Mexico. Zayn has been sad all day, we think he misses you.” You immediately booked a flight to Mexico forgetting about everything. After a very long flight you were finally in his hotel. You knew Zayn would be in his balcony smoking, he always did when he was upset or sad. You put you bags down not making a noise and walked over to him. “You know you should quit smoking,” you say surprising him. “Y/N,” he says putting out his cigarette. “I’ve missed you like crazy. I’m so happy you came,” he kisses you. “I missed you too Malik, thank the boys for this,” you giggle.

Liam: After school ended you decided to visit Liam while he was on tour. On his day off he showed you around the city a bit. But you mostly spent the time in his hotel room relaxing and enjoying each others company. The next day you went out before sound check and his concert. “If you wanna see the city, I can get one of the body guards to while I’m on sound check, yeah?” he asks. “I’d much rather see you and the boys practice,” you reply. “Let’s go then,” he says kissing your forehead. As you got to the venue you saw many fans already there. During sound check you and Liam wouldn’t stop staring at each other. Causing all the boys to start teasing you two the whole time.

Harry: The boys were doing their last concert for the European part of the tour so you decided to Harry by going. Zayn was the first to notice you in the crowd but you motioned him to keep quiet. Soon all the boys had noticed you except Harry. The boys were dying to tell Harry that you were there but they didn’t. During twitter questions someone asked Harry a question about you. “Let’s hope Y/N likes your answer,” Niall tells Harry. Harry was confused until the boys all pointed at you. “Babe,” Harry screamed into the microphone making the crowd and boys laugh. During the rest of the concert he wouldn’t stop looking at you and blowing kisses making the fans “awww” together at how cute Harry was being towards you.

Louis: “Are you ready to go surfing?” Liam says walking into Louis’ hotel room. You were visiting Louis on tour while he was in LA. “Do you wanna go with us?” he asks you. “Yeah, you should as the rest of the boys if they wanna come, we can have a beach day?” you ask. “Let me tell them then,” Liam says leaving Louis’ room. After telling all the boys you made your way to the beach. “This is better than my idea,” Niall says taking out the stuff you had packed. “And what was that idea of yours?” Harry asks him. “…to sleep,” Niall replies which causes everyone to laugh. “My girl does have the best ideas, right?” Louis says making you blush. “This was a good idea,” they all agree together before enjoying their day off at the beach.

Niall: “Where’s Niall,” you ask Louis walking into the lobby. “He went to walk around the city before the concert starts. We can go look for him if you like.” “Sure, but let me take these bags up to my room.” After leaving your things you and Louis went to look for Niall. “I think I see him entering a store,” you say. You both entered the same store he had walked in. “Thanks Louis,” you say as Louis walks a separate way. “Niall can you please sign this for me I love you,” you pretend to be a fan. “Y/N, you came why didn’t you call me,” he says turning around to give you a hug. “I wanted to surprise you,” you say kissing him, “Can we look around the city before your concert starts?” “Of course babe,” he says.

----------

Posted by malikzapper