Let Me

Niall: “Whoa whoa, what do you think you’re doing? I’m the big scary Irish man, let me open the pickle jar for you. No no, don’t say another word. I can do it. I… I can totally do it… Well, it’s a little bit stuck. Hold on, let me use this knife. I heard if you tap the edges it works… Hmm, maybe not. No wait, don’t doubt my skill, I know I can do it. - What do they put on this, an air lock? Jesus. You know what? We don’t need pickles on these sandwiches anyway.”

Zayn: “So I was spray-painting in the garage with all the new paints I got this past weekend. And I, uh, well I was just thinking. You know how artists get an “Artist’s Block”. It’s like a “Writer’s Block” but for painters. So I’ve had one for awhile now. And I was just thinking about what to draw and I- well- I wanted to paint you. I mean, if you want. Would you? Would you let me paint you?”

Louis: “Jesus, love, would you just stop arguing with me. I know I’m right about this one. You’ve gotta let me win this fight because I’m tellin ya, you’re going to be embarrassed when you get proven wrong. I know where this new studio is because I’ve actually been there. Yes, I know you’ve got the map, love. But I’ve got the intuition, I can feel that we’re almost there. Take a right. See! See! I told you, there it is!”

Liam: “Oh no, baby girl, are you sick? You are! Don’t lie to me, it’s written all over your face. I’ll get the thermometer and make sure you’re better by tomorrow. Good as new, I promise. Hey- hey don’t cry. I know you’re exhausted and this illness isn’t helping. Come here, let me hold you awhile. You always take care of me, let me do the same for you.”

Harry: “Wow, I’ve never seen someone dance so terribly and still be so pretty. ‘Says me?’ Oh shut it, I know I suck at dancing too… Huh, you like this song a lot, yeah? Ed Sheeran’s Little Bird. It’s one of my favorites, too. Hey, let me call you that. Little Bird, I like the way it sounds. Don’t you agree, my Little Bird?”

----------------------

Posted by st-why-les