He Takes Your Phone

He Takes Your Phone

Zayn: The boys had been over when you forgot your phone downstairs. When you got it back you found over 40 pictures of Zayn and the boys making funny faces. As payback you uploaded a few onto twitter, so fans could see how funny they looked.

Liam: You would always leave your phone unlocked, but Liam thought it was funny to hack onto your twitter. “@y/t/n: @Real_Liam_Payne you’re the best boyfriend eveeerrrrr :) xx” Fans knew it was Liam by the way he typed, and you thought it was cute.

Louis: He’ll change your contact names and texted weird things to your friends. You had been texting your friends while trying to change the names back, when you saw the contact name “Sexy Beast” under his number.

Niall: He knows you love his accent so he’d leave tons of voice mails. Some cute one while others very naughty. When he was away you would play them back just to hear his sexy Irish accent, making it seem like he never left.

Harry: He’ll download weird apps onto your phone and change your lock screen. You’re just as weird as he is so you’d get hooked on the apps. When he would leave his phone unlocked you would also change his lock screen.

-------

Posted by malikzapper