He's Upset Over Hate, And You Comfort Him

He’s Upset Over Hate, And You Comfort Him

Zayn: You just got home from grocery shopping when you saw Zayn sitting down on the couch listening to music. He looked so peaceful and calm but in reality he was sad and upset. You immediately set down the bags and walked over to him. “You went online didn’t you?” you asked as he took off his earphones. “….yeah,” he says barely above a whisper. You quickly gave him a hug and told him, “All those things are meaningless and pointless okay, don’t ever believe them.” “But they…” you cut him off before he can finish. “I hate to see you like this, it not only hurts you but me and your whole family. You’re too good for them, okay,” you say kissing him. “This is why I love you, you’re always there when I need you,” he says between the kiss.

Liam: You had been out all day doing errands, and you were finally home to spend some time with your boyfriend, Liam. Once you entered you home it was dark and cold, so you thought he’d gone out. As you entered you shared bedroom you saw him asleep with his laptop on. You glanced at the screen and saw the tweets he was receiving. He scared when he said “Do you think I’ve changed Y/N?” “Of course not,” you firmly state while closing his laptop. “But the fans think I’ve changed…” you hear sadness in his voice. “They have to accept you the way you are, just like how you accept me the way I am. And one more thing you’re still the same Liam I fell in love with, don’t forget that okay babe.”

Louis: Your boyfriend Louis was away on tour, and you were both talking over the phone. When you noticed sadness in his voice, he was joking around or telling you embarrassing things the other boys had done that day. “Lou? Is everything okay?” you ask him. There was a pause before he replied. “Love, do you think I’m rude and immature?” he asks you. Now you were the one not saying anything. “Y/N?” he questions. “Of course not Lou, you’re just sassy and people have to deal with that. You stick up for what’s right. Everyone’s immature, I’m immature too. People can think what they want, okay!” After that he soon began to be himself again, which you loved.

Harry: It was 1am when your friend Harry was knocking at your door. “Harry what happened?” you asked him as he walked in. “I can’t take it anymore,” he says breaking down. This was not the first time he cried over hate. You both sat down in the couch and let him vent everything he was holding in. “It hurts that they think I sleep with all my female friends, I’m not like that why can’t they see,” he says cleaning his tears. “Harry, it must be hard, I can’t begin to imagine how you feel, you just can’t stop hanging out with them to please your fans.” Harry was the type to show he didn’t care about rumors, but you can be strong for so long until you lose it. “It just hurts…” he says before crashing onto your shoulder. “We know the real you and that’s what matters, okay,” you say rubbing his back.

Niall: “Babe, is anything right?” you ask Niall. You had gone to visit your family in America and you were on Skype with Niall when you noticed his sad face. “Why do you ask?” he says looking down. “Well for one you’re serious which is rare, and you’re not smiling. Tell me what’s wrong.” “I was online and…do you think I deserve everything I have?” “Niall James Horan, I’ve told you once and I’ll tell you again you deserve this and much more, don’t listen to the haters. They are just jealous you’re living your dreams.” You slowly saw a smile creep up on his face. “You really think so?” “Of course and don’t think otherwise.” He soon began to tell you about his day, and like always ended up playing a few songs on his guitar.

-------------

Posted by malikzapper