TATINOF

Hi, my name is Nari Harmon and  I am 15 years old. I enjoy listening to music, watching youtube, and playing video games. When I was little, my dad would verbally abuse me and my mom and we soon ran away, but my mom had broken her leg and hit her head really bad on a curb. She was in the hospital and soon died because of her head trauma, but I now live with my best friend Hanna so yeah. Anyways, I love Dan Howell and Phil Lester! AND GET THIS, TODAY I AM GOING TO TATINOF AND I HAVE VIP TICKETS!

LATER THAT DAY:

Me and my friend Hanna (random name) pull up to the hotel where TATINOF is being held at, and go0 to the VIP section so that we can meet them before the show. We jump in line, and believe me! There are a TON of people who got VIP! Luckily though, we were in the middle of the line, so it wasn't a huge wait. When we were the next people I start thinking about what I am going to say to them. "Hello, how are you today?" Phil asks me. "I'm PHAN-TASTIC!" I say, "Because I'm meeting you guys!" "Awh, that's sweet." Says Dan. "You guys have helped me through sooo much, when I was really little my dad would verbally abuse me and my mom, then my mom died of a head injuries. So, I would turn to you guys for happiness. I am sooo honored to meet my heroes." I say crying. Phil hugs me tight and looks at Dan, Dan mouths something and Phil mouths something back, though I cannot tell what he said.

The rest of the time we took pictures, they signed my TABINOF and my notebook, and hugged me again while giving each other weird looks and then they both nodded. I was so confused, I kind of just ignored it and me and Hanna went to find our seats. "Hello everyone, and welcome to Indianapolis!" Phil says. "Ahh, Phil is it just me or does this show feel better then the rest of them?" Dan says putting his hands on his hips. "Yes, Daniel, I think it does." Phil says scanning the crowd. "Do we have a Nari Harmon in the audience?" Dan says happily. A bunch of people scream because they recognise my name, due to my phan account I own. "What are they talking about?!" I ask Hanna. "Raise you hand!" Hanna says grabbing my arm. The whole crowd goes SILENT, and that never happens. "Ummm, I'm right here." I say nervously. "Come on over to the stairs," Phil says. "And I'll help you up."

I slowly make my way through the HUGE crowd and finally get to the stairs. "What are you guys doing?" I ask Phil. Phil takes a microphone from Dan and says, "Nari, Dan and I were touched by the story you told us about your past, and I guess what we are trying to say is...." Phil looks at Dan "You see, the house is lonley with just the two of us sometimes, soooo we would like to adopt you!" Dan says. I stand there amazed at the opportunity before me.

-

-

Hey guys! I hope you like my new fanfiction! It's been a while, too long infact. I missed writing, so I'm going to start again! I will try and update maybe at least once a week and it could be wayyy more often then that. I might even upload everyday, it will depend on how busy I am lolsers.

-

phan account: cuddledan