broken

"From us." Austin says, he gets up and runs out of the room. "NO." I say quietly, I feel anger rising. I manage to get up. "NO! He can't do this to me! Not now, I need him, he needs me." I start feeling my body breakdown. "We need each other." I slide down a wall and start crying my eyes out. "This isn't fair! He can't do that! Not without an explanation." I hear footsteps approaching. "Nari? Sweety?" It's Zoe. "I want to be alone." I say without looking up, I feel my self breaking down. "Nari, please. I want to help." She sits down next to me, "Zoe, I will be fine." I lie, she knows I'm not going to be. "I'll get Dan and Ph..." She starts to say Phil, but I cut her off. "No. Will you send Pj in here, please?" She nods and leaves the room. I stay put, not having any strength to move. I can't believe he just dumped me, without an explanation.

Pj comes into the room, "Simmy?" He says, I look up at him. He smiles weakly at me. "Are you okay?" He asks, I shake my head quickly and throw myself into his arms. "No! I'm not okay. Austin broke up with me without any sort of explanation!" He sighs, "I know, Nari. Dan told us everything. That's why he was so mad when him and you know who came into the room. Austin's mom died while they were at dinner, Austin missed the call, but listened to the voicemail when he got back in your room." I wipe my tears, "Oh my gosh. Is that why he broke up with me?" I ask him, he shrugs. "No, he really did say that he needed a break from relationships for a while." He says, he wraps me in a hug and pulls me onto his lap. "I'm sorry, Nari. I know you loved him." He hugs me tighter. "It's okay. He just needs time to think for a while." I look down at my hand, the ring is still there. I used to be happy when I looked at it, now it makes me furious. It was a symbol of our promise to each other...

"Did he get you that ring?" Pj asks, I nod. "It's a promise ring..." I say, he nods. "Wow, you guys really did love each other..." I nod. "He broke up with me RIGHT before my birthday too." I say sadly. He pulls me away and looks at me, "When is your birthday?" He asks. "In two days." I say. "Okay." He says smiling at me, he pulls me back into his chest. "Why?" I ask. "Just wondering." he kisses my head again and picks me up bridal style. "Let's get you back to bed, crying takes a lot out of ya." He says, I nod. He places me on the bed and pulls the covers to my chest. "Thanks, Pj." I say, he smiles at me. "No problem." There's a few seconds of awkward silence. "Well, I guess I should go..." He says, "See ya tomorrow." He starts to head towards the door, I'm going to regret this. "Wait. Um, could you maybe stay with me?" I ask him, he smiles and nods. "Of course." He comes over to the bed and takes off his shoes. He climbs into the bed and we lay there side by side for a while, I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his chest. He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer.

"Thank you for being here for me." I say. "Don't thank me, I would do anything for you." He sounded like Austin when he said that. I start crying all over again. "I'm sorry, Nari." He gently rubs my back with his thumb, "It will be okay soon." He says while smiling at me. I lean back to look into his eyes, "Thank you Pj." I smile at him, he leans forward and kisses my forehead. I smile and lay back down on his chest. He's such a comforting person. He smells like vanilla and a little bit of strawberry. He places his head on top of my head and we soon drift to sleep. About four hours later, I feel Pj stiring then he speaks. "What are you guys doing?" He asks, I hear Dan's voice. "Nothing, we didn't want to disturb you guys! We just got some pictures of you two." He says, he hands Pj his phone. "These are really good pictures." He says, I hear the smile in his voice. "I'll send them to you." Dan says, taking his phone.

"Hey, guys." I say, I stretch and yawn. "You guys are really loud." I pull Pj back down and lay my head on his chest. He I feel him smile. "Nari, sweatheart. You need a shower." Pj says, I look up and him and playfully slap his arm. "Thanks!" I say loudly. "That's not what I meant! I meant you might want one!" I smile at him, "Fine. I will, can you call a nurse?" I ask him, he nods. "Alright! Everyone but Dan and Phil out!" Pj says, everyone but him leaves. "You too Pj." I laugh as I push him out the door. He chuckles and closes the door and soon the nurse comes in. "Dan and I brought you some clothes from home." Phil says, I smile as I take the clothes. The nurse comes in and helps me shower, get dressed, and brush myy teeth/hair. Dan and Phi brought me some white joggers, a gray sweatshirt with a Youtube logo on it, and my white Birks.

The nurse and I come out of the bathroom, "Thanks so much! I feel sooo much better." I say, she smiles. "No problem, sweetie." She leaves the room. "Everyone but Pj left, he said he'll say with you while we go home and freshen up." Phil says, I nod and smile. "Okay, thank you guys." I hug them and they hug me back. "Will you be okay with the whole Austin situtation?" Dan asks, I shrug. "I'll take each day as they come. I want all of his stuff out of my room." I say, raising my eyebrows which makes them chuckle. "We already took care of that, except everything is in dumpsters all around London." I start laughing hysterically. "I love you guys so much." They both kiss me and send Pj in.