waking up confused

"What do you mean delete her channel?" Dan asks Pj, of course Pj mentioned it. "Her laptop was on the ground next to her in the kitchen, her channel was open with the curser over the 'delete channel?' button." Pj says calmly. "Oh, Nari." Phil says, he takes Pj's spot next to me. I hope I can remember everyone when I wake up. It will break their hearts if I can't... "So, what's the next step?" Dan asks the doctor. "We will try and wake her up tomorrow. Then keep trying the following days if she doesn't wake up tomorrow. There's always a chance her body isn't ready to wake up yet." The doctor explains. "What about the memory problems?" Phil asks, he's sniffing now. "There is also that chance. It may be temporary or it may be permanent. You just have to give her time. Ease her into everything, don't just dump everything on her." The doctor says, he's trying to get through to them. It's not going to be easy though.

"I would start off with who she is, where she lives, and what her relationships with you guys are. I would probably wait on telling her anything that could upset her. Of course it may not be necessary, but it's just a precaution." The doctor says, I feel Phil nod. "Okay, thank you doctor." I pressume the doctor leaves and then the room is silent. "Like he said, if her memory is gone, just ease her into everything." Dan says, Phil sniffs and kisses my hand. "You guys go home and rest. I'll stay with her tonight. I'll call you if there's any changes." Pj says, Phil gets up and hugs him. "Thanks, Pj. We'll see you tomorrow." Dan says, they both leave. "Simmy, you need to wake up. Please. Phan needs you, Austin needs you, I need you..." He grabs my hand, his tears drip on it. "Please, Nari. Give me a sign you can hear me." I try to move, but I can't. He just sighs and gets up. He moves over to the couch and lays down. Maybe an hour goes by until there's a knock on the door.

"Hey, Pj." It's Austin, I hear the hum of the wheelchair wheels as he enters the room. "Hey, Austin. Dan and Phil leave?" He asks him, Austin mumbles a yes. "So, did you need something?" Pj asks him, Austin clears his throat. "Um, yeah. I heard they're going to try and wake her up tomorrow. Any clue on how that might go?" Austin asks, Pj shrugs and lets go of my hand. "We're not sure. He said it's possible her body isn't ready to wake up. Also, she may have some memory issues." Pj says quietly, I feel their eyes on me. "She needs to wake up soon, though. I love her too much to see her like this." Austin says, he's crying... "Austin, she'll wake up soon. She'll be just fine." Pj gets up, I assume to comfort Austin. Austin's sniffing, I can just feel the saddness radiate off of the both of them. "I need to go." Austin says and then wheels out. "Oh, by the way, I'll be out of this wheelchair tomorrow." Austin says, a little more cheerfully. "Cool! See you tomorrow." Pj says, he goes back over to the couch and falls asleep.

The next morning quickly arrives, I barely had some sort of peace last night. The beeping, constant hall noise, just basic hospital noises kept me from trying to rest my mind. I couldn't stop thinking as well. "Goodmorning, Mr. Liguor. When will Mr. and Mr. Howell-Lester be here?" The doctor asks Pj, he yawns. "In about ten minutes, Dan said." Pj says, the doctor gets to work on whatever he needed to do. "Alright, can you tell them to try and hurry?" The doctor asks, Pj says yes. It only takes about five for them to actually get here. They come running in. "Okay! We're here and Austin is coming here too!" Phil yells as he enters the room. The doctor chuckles. "I'm here! Wake up my girlfriend!" Austin yells, out of breathe. "Alright, we will now begin." The doctor says. It's completely silent while the doctor is working, I feel myself slowly waking up though. "Alright, everyone. Please step back, she will probably be scared. Remember the memory stuff I have been telling you." The doctor says.

My eyes jerk open as I look around, everything is so bright. "Ms. Howell-Lester? How are you?" The doctor asks, I grumble as I try to stretch. "Can you tell me your name?" He asks me, I nod. "Um, is it Nari?" I ask them, they all smile and nod. "Yes, that is correct. Can you tell me anything else about yourself?" Dan asks me. "Um, not really." I say shyly, why can't I recognize these people? I can tell they care about me a lot though. "Well, I'm Dan. This is Phil and Austin." Dan says, I nod. "Phil and I are your fathers, Austin is your boyfriend and promised husband." I smile at them. "Alright. Austin, how long have we been dating?" I ask him, he smiles at me. "About eight months. We met through our..." He gets cut off by Phil, I think his name is. "Austin, ease her into it." He says. Ease me into what? Austin turns back to me, "Let's just say you have almost a million people who look up to you." Austin says with a smile. "Ms. Howell-Lester. You are suffering from some minor memory problems. Given you knew your name, it will only take a few weeks for you to fully remember everything about yourself." The doctor says.
-
yo yo yo. im not entirely dying guyssss. im on a lot of pain medicine so thats fun ig (not really) idek what im saying

Adopted By Dan Howell and Phil Lesterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें