Meeting 1/2

Phil ended the video with his typical outro and we decide on going out to eat for dinner. "So, where do you guys want to eat?" Dan asks us, Phil looks at me and I shrug. "Nari, isn't your birthday coming up?" Phil aks me, as a matter of fact it was. Next week infact. I can't believe he remembered. "Uh yeah, you remembered?!" He looks at me with a gentle smile, "Of course we did!" Dan says, walking over to me and side hugging me. Phil follows him and does the same.

No one had ever remembered by birthday, not even my parents and my friend's parents didn't know when it was because I never told them. "Wow. No one ever does, I'm used to celebrating it by myself." Dan stops, we both stop as well. "That's so sad, Nari. Not even your mom did?" I shake my head, wanting to continue walking. They both shrug as we continue on. I couldn't stop thinking about my mom now, I was homeschooled and didn't have many friends, and she was the only one I had besides Hanna (only '90s kids remember Hanna XD).) I shake away the thought and try to look happy for Dan and Phil.

"You guys have lived with me for almost three months and you haven't told me what to call you guys." Phil thinks for a second, Dan is off in his own world on Twitter. "I was happy with just Dan and Phil, or the occasional 'dad.' I don't really care honestly." Dan nods in agreement. "Okay then, I'll just call you guys Dan and Phil." They nod and we walk into a restaurant. "Oh, by the way, we're meeting Pewdiepie and Marzia for dinner." I stop in my tracks and freeze. Marzia and Zoe we're the reason I was a beauty guru/blogger and I was about to meet one of my favourite gamers.

I straighten out my hair and clothes and calmy walk over to the table. Marzia and Pewds smile at me and say hello to Dan and Phil. "You must be Nari, I'm Marzia." She holds out her hand, I shake it. "Hi, Marizia! I love your videos by the way and the same to you Feliz!" He thanks me, Marzia smiles. "I've seen some of your videos, actually. You're very experienced with your makeup tutorials." I gasp inside, she's watched my videos AND likes them. Wow, a dream come true.

"Thank you so much," I turn my attention to Felix. "Felix, your play through on 'That Dragon Cancer' legit made me cry so much (irl it actually did, my grandma thought i was crazy)" He stops drinking and looks at me. "I'm suprised you watched it, honestly." I shrug and explain that I also love video games. Soon, the waitor comes and takes our orders. "So, Dan," Felix starts to say. "I saw your video, the one where you guys explained that Phan was real." I forgot about that video, I also didn't know they made one. Dan immediatly shoots him a look and ten smiles at me.

"You did what?!" I say, not noticing that I was yelling. Phil holds a menu up to his face, trying to hide. I grab it and pull it down, "I am shocked, Phil Lester. You guys wanted me to upload today's video before you announced it!" Dan looks away and takes a drink. Phil leaves and goes to the bathroom. "Uh, yeah. Sorry Nari, we couldn't wait another minute." I look at Marzia and Felix and shake my head, "I'm glad you finally told them though." He nods and pulls out his phone, I see he's texting Phil. I over look it and our food arrives.

We all finish and walk outside to say goodbye. Dan and Phil shake Felix's hand and Felix appologizes, again and again and again. "Hey uh, Marzia?" I say to her. "Yes, Nari?" "Can we take a picture?" She smiles and nods happily and hands her phone to Dan, who takes the picture. "I'll text it to Dan and he can send it to you!" I thank her and say goodbye and we head back home.

"Don't forget, I'm still mad at you guys." They sigh and keep walking. "Oh, the silent treatment. I see" I see Dan roll his eyes and Phil lets go of his hand and speeds up to catch up with me. "Listen, we're sorry, okay? We were so excited and the fans already saw signs from your vlogs and our collabs. Which we need to do one with all three of us again soon." I look at him and wrap my arm around his waist, he puts his around my shoulders, I soon feel Dan at my right with his arm around my other shoulder.

I didn't care anymore that they didn't tell me, I was glad they could be themselves, finally, without having to hide it. I yawn and we walk up to the front door and go inside. I go straight to my bathroom and remove my makeup and put on my clothes. My phone rings, it's the picture of me and Marzia at the resturant. I had forgot about that, I save it and post it on Instagram witht he caption "I finally met the other reason I started youtube and my blog!" I had started a tumblr kind of theme so I had to change the filter and you know all that stuff.

-

-

hey guys! i thought i would update really quick, and thanks to the person who recomended Felix in it, I also added Marzia bc i can lololol. night guys!