Jari Collab

"Do you want to film a collab.......?" Jack asks, I quickly look up at him with wide eyes. "Of course I would!" I say laughing, "what do you want to film?" I ask. He thinks for a second and I guess thinks of something, "how about just a simple Q & A?" He asks, I nod and continue eating and I get a twitter notification of Jack tweeting for questions.

We finish lunch and head back to Dan and Phil's house. We all walk in and go to the lounge as Jack and I prepare for the video. "You ready?" He asks, I take a deep breathe and nod. "Top of the morning to you laddies, my name is jacksepticeye and today I am joined with someone you may have heard of before. Her name is Nari and she is also a youtuber who got adopted by Dan and Phil!" He explains, I wave. He looks and me like he wants me to continue. "We are going to be doing a Q & A, we both tweeted out questions that you guys wanted us to answer, and that's what we're going to do." I explain, we both pull out our phones.

"I'll go first," Jack says, "This person apparenly knows of you, what's it like living with Dan and Phil?" He asks, then looks at me. "It's amazing! It's like living with two giants, though." We both laugh. "Okay, Jack. Is septiplier real?" I ask, wanting to know myself. "Ha ha ha, ummmm." He says looking at Mark, who starts laughing. "Sadly, no. He rejected my proposal." He says laughing. "Nari, going off of the last question, one: do you ship septiplier? and two: is phan real?" That last one caught Dan and Phil's attention, Dan starts blushing again. "One, I obviously ship it! And two, I dont know guys. I don't really want to invade their personal space on the matter." I look at them, they smile at me. "Last question, Jack. When will you go on tour again?" I look up at him. "Hopefully soon!" He says.

"Okay so if you liked the video, punch that like button in the face and I will see you guys in.... THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOO!" He says, then turns off the camera. "Thanks for that opportunity, Jack. That was an honour." I say thankfully. "No problem, that was a lot of fun!" He says hugging me.

After Jack leaves, Dan and I decide to go out for a little daddy daughter time. We decide on going to a fair thats going on around our house, I decided on vlogging, also, because I haven't in a while.

"Hey guys! Nari here, Dan and I are walking around London looking for a fair? Can you guys tell me if I have a british accent yet, because I can't tell." I say laughing. We walk around for legit an hour and still can't find the fair. We give up and head into a Starbucks, I order a cool like refresher and sit down.

"Sorry about the fair." Dan says, disappointed. I shake my head, "its fine, it's not your fault we couldnt find it." He shrugs and nods. We drink in silence, I still needed to talk to him about what happened the other day. I need him to say whether or not he wants me to edit it out or leave it in and just focus it on me. I have no idea what to do!

"Dan, I still need to talk to you about something. I would rather do it now, when Phil isn't around." He quickly looks up, "Okay, go ahead. I'm listening...." I shake my drink, thinking about what to say. "I uh, well the other day whilst I was vlogging, I looked in the view finder and I saw Phil tried to...." He interuppted me, "You saw that?! Oh my gosh." He's beginning to look flustered. "Dan, do you want me to leave it in or what?" I hoped I didn't sound impatient, because that's the last thing I want.

"Well, go ahead and leave it in. Don't modify it or anything, me and Phil have to film a video and your's will help. But, you can't leak this early...." I nod slowly. "I promise, I won't. You should know that." He grabs my hands and squeezes them. "No really, you can't tell anyone." I nod again, "Just say it." He looks down at the ground and then starts to speak. "Nari, Phan is real.... It has been since 2014. But there's something complicated to this." I raise my eyebrows, "What is it?" He looks at me again, "How am I going to tell the phandom?"

-

-

okay, before you freak out, this isn't going to be a typical phanfic because I refuse to write anything that kids cant read so. but thank you guys for 300 reads! that's again, amazing. i love writing this and i love that you guys want me to update so much as well!