dress shopping!

*TIME JUMP: TWO MONTHS*

I am now two and a half months pregnant and everything is going great. Well, aside from the fact that the guys won't let me do anything myself. If I wake up in the middle of the night, Austin is right there to take care of me. Don't get me wrong, it's very sweet and I love him so much, but I want to not feel like I'm relying on anyone. I want to take care of myself and this baby. Anyways, Austin and I have settled on a date to get married on. It's exactly three days from now. Zoe and I have been shopping everywhere for a dress, but I haven't found 'the one' yet. I'm starting to worry though. Zoe and I are going to another shop today, we only have to travel like three hours to get there though. *eye roll*

"You okay, Nari?" Zoe asks me, I have my head in my palms. "Yeah, just a headache. I'm not sleeping well." I tell her, she smiles at me. "Okay, babes. I just worry about you..." I chuckle. "You, my fiance, and Phan. I love you guys, but stop worrying." She nods as the train approaches the platform. She helps me to my feet and we get off the train. We get a cab to take us to this boutique that sells formal/wedding dresses. We walk in and the atmosphere is undescribable. There are future brides everywhere, some of them crying ans hugging their friends, others leaving the store furious because they didn't find their dress. I shook of my nerves as we were approached by a worker. "Hey ladies, my name's Cassie. Can I help you guys find anything?" She smiles at us. "Um, yes. I'm getting married in three days and I don't have a dress." I say, embarassed. She chuckles, "Sweetie, don't be scared. I see this all the time. Just describe what sort of dress you want." She says, pulling out a notebook full of designs.

"So, what kind of dress are you looking for?" She asks me, I think. "Something white, obviously. Maybe some floral lace type of thing. Sometime loose fitting for my baby bump." I say, putting my hands on my stomach. I'm already showing and it's making me really anxious, but everyone who asks is always really happy for Austin and I. "Alright, you can sit over there or you can look around. I'll bring a few options back as well." She says, we nod. "This is so exciting!" Zoe says, hugging me. I laugh, "Yes it is. I'm a little overwhelmed though." I tell her, she grabs my arm. "Everything will be fine, though! You will have a beautiful wedding, a handsom husband, the perfect dress. Not to mention this beautiful baby you have." She says, I smile at her. "Thanks, Zoe. I needed to hear that." Cassie comes back with an armful of dresses and leads over to a dressing area. She hands me the dresses and follows me into the dressing room. I try on a few different dresses and none of them were it. Until she handed me this beautiful ivory-champagne coloured dress with floral lacey detailing on it. It fit perfect so I went out to show Zoe.

I walked through the curtains and over to Zoe. I do a twirl as she admires the dress. "Oh Nari! It's perfect." She says, tearing up. Then she starts crying, which makes me cry, and then we're standing there hugging and sobbing. "Now we need to find you shoes, a veil, and other things!" Zoe says grabbing my hand. We pick out a veil and order some shoes online. We grab the bags and head back to the train station. I take a nap on the train, I'm just so tired I couldn't help it. The train arrives back at London and we head to the apartment before Zoe goes home. "Thank you so much for coming with me today." I say to her. "It was fun, Nari! But I'll see you again in two days and then you'll be getting married!" She hugs me and then leaves. I go to Austin and I's room, he's editing a video. "Hey there." I say, playing with his hair. "Hey, gorgeous." He scoots back in his chair and pats his lap. I sit down and lay my head in the crook of his neck. "Did you have fun with Zoe today?" He asks me. I nod, "Yeah, we finally found a dress too!" He chuckles, "Good. I'm glad you did, babe. You worry too much. Phan and I will do everything we can to make this wedding perfect."

"Thank you so much, babe. You're amazing." I tell him, he kisses my forehead. "Anything for you, Nari. I would so literally anything for you." I smirk, "Anything?" I ask him, he nods. I pick up my head and grab his cheeks. "I'm so lucky to have such an amazing fiance." I kiss him and he places his hands on my hips. "I'm the lucky one, baby." I deepens the kiss as he picks me up and lays me on the bed. He's been such an amazing boyfriend forever and an even better fiance. He always makes sure I'm as comfortable as I can be. He's absolutely amazing. Needless to say, you know what happened that night. I'm so excited to be getting married to the man of my dreams in three days.

-

hey guys! im so sorry i didnt update this week. ive been really busy and im about to be even more busy. im also sorry im wrapping this book up so quickly, im trying to also get ready for the sequel to this. there will be more explanation in chapter 100. i also did a cas of nari a few days ago. but idk if i should do austin, let me know if i should though! anyways, the links below are everything that nari got in this chapter for the wedding. im suuuper excited for next chapter though, guys! i will be doing a lot of prewritting tonight so that you guys can be able to read the last six chapters without me being too lazy to write. i love you all <3333

Dress: https://www.cocomelody.com/romantic-a-line-v-neck-natural-chapel-train-tulle-ivory-champagne-sleeveless-zipper-with-buttons-wedding-dress-appliques-lwxt16001.html

Veil: https://www.cocomelody.com/trendy-two-tier-lace-edge-tulle-ivory-45-65-150cm-shoulder-veils-with-appliques-and-beading-av160024.html

Shoes: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/232129660805?chn=ps&var=531329794833&dispItem=1