Best Day Ever!

I stand up there it utter shock as I stare at Dan and Phil just completly mind blown. "Uhhh umm, how do I word this correctly, OF COURSE I DO!" I actually scream as Dan and Phil both bear hug me, the crowd claps, whistles, and awhs. I am so happy, I can't even put it into words. "Go on with the show" I say. "Stay up here, so we don't lose you, bring your friend too." I grab Hanna's hand and we sit behind stage and laugh all the way until the end when I get called on stage again. "Well guys, sadly that concludeds the show." Dan says as Phil makes a thumbs down. "Butttt, you guys can be expecting to see this wonderful young lady in some of our videos. I wave and again, a few people cheer. I start thinking about vlogging my days in the D & P house. I am so excited!!

As everyone leaves the stage area, me and Hanna stand on stage and take it all in. Then, I realize that means I will be at the rest of the TATINOF shows, I do a little happy dance to myself. I then walk over to Hanna. "I will miss you soooo much, Hanna." I say hugging her. "Awh, Nari, TEXT ME EVERY SINGLE DAY!" She yells. "I promise I will." I say. She says goodbye to Dan and Phil and leaves the building, I start crying realizing how much I will miss her. Dan comes over, "what's wrong, Nari?" He says hugging me. "I'm going to miss my bestfriend." I say hugging him back. "Don't worry, we will come back so that you can see her." Phil says. We then put our arms around each other and head to their bus. I walk on, releasing my arms and look around. THIS PLACE IS HUGE! I think. "You like it?" Phil asks. "YES! I'm so excited!" I say still in awe. "Good, because this is our transportation from state to state and city to city." Dan says looking at me. Then, I realize there's only one bedroom, luckily though, there's a living room. "Can we go to Hanna's house and get my stuff?" I ask. "Of course! How far away is it?" Dan asks. I think a minute, "only like a block away." I say. We decided to walk.

They are out of breathe by the time we get there, I was too to be honest. I walk up to the door and stick my key in the key hole, it unlocks. "Were here!" I say taking off my shoes and walking to Hanna's room. "I will only be a minute." I say to Dan and Phil. "Hey, Han. We came to get my stuff." I say, she's asleep I see. I quietly pack my clothes and stuff and go back out to the living room. Dan and Phil were talking to Hanna's parents. "Well, it was very nice to meet you." Hanna's parents say. I say my goodbyes to them and me and my dads leave. "They are very nice, right Dan?" Phil asks. "Yes they were." He says. We finally get back to the tour bus and I check my phone and I see the bus has wifi?! "Hey Dan, hey Phil?" I say loudly. Phil was in the shower and Dan was in the bedroom rewatching Attack on Titans. "Yes, Nari?" He says annoyed, I was startled by the ton in his voice. "Umm, what's the wifi password?" I asked holding out my phone. "It's DanielPhilip036. Put it into your laptop and phone or whatever." He says shutting the door. I take this to my advantage to prank Dan.

I think for a few minutes and soon realize the perfect prank, that I HOPE won't get me in trouble. I'm gonna prank the both of them!

-

-

Hey guys! New update and also I will be updating again tomorrow sooo yeah. Tomorrow for summer pe, we're going to the YMCA and we can play basketball, weight lift, swim (which is what I willl be doing lol), and play some kind of weird game. I don't even know what it is lol.

-

phan account- cuddledan