fight

It's the next day and Austin went home last night. I tried to get him to stay, but his mom needed him to go home. I couldn't stop shaking last night, he gave me two more of his sweatshirts to try and calm my down. I wore one of them and it didn't help at all. I kept shaking and crying. I didn't want to bother Dan and Phil though, it was only like 4:00 am. I should have told them, I will when I go downstairs. I hear my phone go off, it's Austin.

Austin <3: Goodmorning, beautiful :)

N: Goodmorning :)

Austin<3: Sleep any better, last night?

N: No... I was up till about 4:30 crying.

Austin<3: I'm so sorry, babe. I tried to tell my mom that I needed to stay, she wouldn't listen.

N: I swear it's okay, Austin. I'm better now.

Austin<3: Good, remember to take your medicine. I'll be over later <3

N: Okay, I love you<3

Austin<3: I love you more<3

I go downstairs and into the lounge. I go in without saying a word and sit down on the couch. "Well, goodmorning to you too." I smile weakly. "Sorry, I didn't sleep well again." Dan and Phil look at each other, "I'll call the doctor about sleeping medi..." I cut him off. "No, don't. I'm tired of taking pills everyday. I want to try tea or something. Surely they make some sleeping tea." They both nod in understanding. "Okay. If that doesn't work though I'm calling the doctor about medicine." I nod. "Can we go to Starbucks for breakfast?" I ask. "Of course, baby! Go get dressed and we can pick up Austin if he wants to go." I smile and run up the stairs.

N: We're going to Starbucks for breakfast, want to join?

Austin<3: Sure, I'll see you in five minutes.

N: Okay<3

I change into a navy blue sweatshirt of Austin's, black leggings, and black hightop converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and a little bit of makeup. I go downstairs and meet Dan and Phil. "Don't you look comfy!" I laugh weakly and nod, "Yeah. I am!" We go out the door and to Austin's house. I go up the steps and knock on the door. "I'll see you later, Mom!" He yells into the house. "Hey, baby. You sure look cute in my sweatshirt." He says kissing me. "Well, thanks!" I say grabbing his hand. We walk a few blocks to Starbucks. We go inside and order. I get a peppermint mocha frappe and an almond croissant. We sit and chat for about an hour and a half. I love just casually sitting places without being interuppted by fans. I love my fans so much, but I really love not being hounded by people.

I pull out my camera and vlog. "Hey everyone! It's me Nari. I am at Starbucks with Dan, Phil, and Austin." I pan the camera to each of them as I say their names. "So, what would you guys say if I did a small meet and greet somewhere in London? Let me know in the comment section below!" I smile at the camera and give it a thumbs up. I turn off my camera and once again hear that annoying voice. "Hey, beautiful. How are you doing?" I turn around to see Justin. "I was doing fine until I saw you..." He smirks, "Come on, I know you love me. You don't have to hide it." I roll my eyes and turn around. He chuckles and grabs my shoulder to turn me around. "Let go of me." I say sternly. "Cute, you think you can stop me." I quickly stand up and remove his hand from ym shoulder, "You have three seconds to get out of here before I make you regret talking to her." Austin appears behind me as he finishes.

"Hello, Austin. Nice to see you're taking care of my girl." Austin draws his arm back, I grab his wrist. "Nari, let go. He deserves it." I make him face me, he's still looking at Justin though. "Austin King, he does deserve it, but I don't want you getting in trouble. People are starting ot stare..." He cuts me off, "Let them stare! I'll give them something to stare about!" He escapes my grip and punches Justin once and he falls to the ground. "Next time, listen to my warning." Austin says. This is the first time I've seen him this mad. I don't like it, I grab my drink and walk out the front door.

I only go outside Starbucks and sit on the bench outside. "Nari, I'm sorry I did that. I just had to..." I get up slowly. "I had to leave for two reasons. One, I told you I didn't want you getting in trouble. I don't care if Justin gets punched by you. Two, I had to leave because of the people staring. I was starting to shake really bad..." He engulfs me in a hug. "I'm sorry you're going through this, Nari. I would do anything to help you." I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you, Austin. So much." "I love you too."

-

sorry for all the drama in this chapter!