castleton mall and mean girls

I go down to the kitchen to get some ice for my face. As much as I hate to admit it, that slap hurt. When I leave the kitchen with ice, Phan and Hanna's parents look at me. "What's wrong, dear?" Mable asks me. "Nothing! Just wanted to eat some ice." I say, reaching into the bag and eating a piece of ice. "Alright." They say, I smile and go back upstairs. "Hey, babe." Austin says as I sit down on the bed. "Hey." I hold the ice up to my cheek. "What happened?" He asks me, concerned. "Oh nothing, Hanna just slapped me is all. "What?!" He yells, "Why?" I chuckle, "I told her to stop flirting with you. She told me that I would get with anything that moved and then I back handed her..." He chuckles, "Dang, babe. That really wasn't right for her to say that though." He says. "Yeah, I know. I don't know what her problem is." I say.

"Why did you want her to stop flirting with me?" He asks me while smirking. "Were you jealous?" I laugh. "Hardly. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me... again." He pulls me down onto the bed. "I'm sorry that I hurt you." He says, kissing my neck. "It's fine, we're okay now." I hear a laugh coming from behind me. "Awe, how sweet. Hey Austin." Hanna says, winking at Austin. "Go." I say, she looks hurt. "Wow! That's no way to speak to me in my own house." She says, leaning against the door frame. "Come on, Austin. I'll show you around." She says, he shakes his head. "Um... Why not?" She asks. "I would much rather spend time with my girlfriend." He says, she rolls her eyes.

The look she gave me, I just wanted to slap it off her. She gave me a look saying 'Don't test me.' I will test her, I don't care what she thinks anymore. Austin turns and looks at me, "Babe, don't worry about her. She's just jealous cause I have an awesome girlfriend." He says, kissing me. I smile, "I love you, even though she wishes I was her." He chuckles and hugs me tighter. "You have nothing to worry about, you're better than her in every way possible." I smile at him, "Awe! That's probably the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." I say, he rolls his eyes. "What about when I said 'I love you' for the first time, eh?" I laugh, "Okay, second sweetest thing ever." He kisses my forehead, "That's what I thought." He covers me with a blanket and we go to sleep.

The next morning, we wake up and I internally groan when I remember where I am. Why did Dan want to stay here? He would get so mad if he knew of the things Hanna has caused since we got here. I want to leave this house, now. "Goodmorning." I say to Austin, he mumbles a goodmorning. "Let's do something today." I place my head on his chest and arm around his torso. "Okay, what?" He asks. "I want to beat Hanna to showing you around." I say laughing. "Alright, sounds good. Let's get dressed." He says. I put on a pastel purple t-shirt, distressed blue jeans, and some hightop converse. I put my hair in a high, curly ponytail and we go out the front door. "So, what's something you want to do. Food? Shopping?" I ask him, he thinks for a second. "Food and then shopping." He says, I smile and nod. He takes my head as we walk down the sidewalk. "Let's go to Castleton Mall and we can go to Auntie Anne's Pretzels, then shop." I say. "Sounds good. How long did you live with Hanna before you were adopted?" He asks me. "I lived with my mom, dad, and brother until my mom and brother died, then my dad became abusive and Hanna's family took me in and soon adopted me. Then, I went to TATINOF with Hanna and that's when Dan and Phil adopted me."

He looked at me, I had never told him about my brother dying. "You had a brother?" He asks me, I nod. "Yeah. I don't remember exact details because I was pretty young when he died. He was about three years younger than me." He nods, "I have an older sister, I've never met her. My mom told me about her about a month before I met you." He says. "Wow. So, you still have never met her?" I ask him as he opens the door for me to enter the mall. He shakes his head, "No. My mom refuses to speak to or about her. She has a right to know about what's happening with Mom." I nod, "What's her name?" I ask him. "Charlotte, she's married. That's all I know." He looks at me, "I'm sorry about dumping that on you" He says, I smile at him caringly. "It's fine, I like finding out new things about you." He kisses my forehead. "I love you." I pull him into a hug, "I love you more."

Turns out, Austin now loves Auntie Anne's! He got their cinnamon pretzel things and LOVED them. We got some more for Dan and Phil, it took everything in our power not to eat them. We walked around for about two hours and then decided to head back. As we're walking down the sidewalk I hear someone scream. "Oh my gosh! Is that Nari Howell-Lester and Austin King?" A group of girls run over to us, "We love you guys so much! Can we have a picture?" I nod, "Of course! I love you too." We take the pictures and soon three more girls walk over to us. It's Hanna and her two friends. By then, the group of girls is gone, it's just us and them. "Look who it is! My two favourite people." Hanna says, rolling her eyes. "Wow, Han, you're right. Austin is MUCH hotter in person." Says the girl to Hanna's right, the one on the left agrees. "Can I help you with something?" I ask them, they laugh. "No, just saw you guys out and about, we thought we would say hello."

I roll my eyes, Austin puts his arm around my waist. "Oh! This is Stella and Jess by the way. They're big fans of Austin's." Hanna says, the two girls wink." Austin mumbles a hello. "We have to go now! I'll see you back at the house, Austin." They say goodbye and leave. "She gets more and more on my hate list everyday." He chuckles and kisses my forehead. I'm gonna vlog, I think to myself. "Hey everyone! It's Nari, Austin and I are walking around Indianapolis." I say, I turn the camera to face Austin. "Austin! One word to describe Indy!" He has to think fast, "Noisy!" He says, I laugh and turn the camera back on me. "I can agree with you there. So guys, there is a girl I keep seeing around and she is driving me CRAZY!" I say, rolling my eyes. "She keeps flirting with me and it's super annoying." Austin says, I laugh. I turn off the camera so Austin can vlog.

"Hey Kingdom! I'm with Nari and SUPRISE! We're in America, even though I'ms ure you've seen the tweets and videos on Nari's channel. By the way, subsribe to Nari! She is sooo close to 200k!" He pulls me into shot and kisses my forehead. I kiss him, "Thanks, babe!" He smiles at me, "So. I know these girls will see this video, so stop flirting with me. I obviously have a girlfriend who I love very much. I mean, look at how beautiful she is!" He turns the camera to face me, "Whatever!" I say, rolling my eyes. "So yeah, stop flirting with me and we won't have a problem." He says, raising his eyebrows. We walk into the house and up the stairs, we hear laughing coming from Hanna's room. "Oh hey, I invited Stella and Jess to stay the night, I hope that's okay with you, Nari." I roll my eyes and let go of Austin's hand. "That's it!" I yell, I start running towards Hanna.

-

Oo! a cliffhanger ;)