"I'm not okay."

I feel myself still in a sleep, I don't know what happened exactly. All I remember is Noah coming on to me, Austin beating him uo, and passing out in Austin's arms. Where am I now? I head voices all around me. I recogize a few of them, Zoe, Dan, Phil, Austin, Alfie, Pj, and Chris. I try to open my eyes, but they won't allow me to. I hear another voice I can't recognize, "Hello, everyone. I am Dr. Sanchez I'm here to check up on Nari Howell-Lester." Ah, the doctor. He sounds nice. "Will she be okay" It's Dan, I can tell he's been crying. "Yes, she will be fine. Has she been taking her PTSD and anxiety medicine?" The doctor asks. "Yeah, she's been doing a lot better till that stupid kid messed it up." Dan says, he's talking about Noah. He did mess everything up, Austin got home JUST in time. Who knows what could have happened.

I feel someone grab my hand, it's Austin. "I'm so glad I got there in time, I don't even want to think about what would have happened." He kisses my hand and leans back in his chair. "Can I get any of you anything?" The doctor asks, no one answers. They must have shaken their heads, "Alright. If you need anything, use the nurse call button and we'll help you to the best of our abilities." Dan says thank you and all of their attention is back on me. I try to move my arm to show I'm still alive, they need more reassurance then the heart monitor. "Thank you for knocking Noah out, Austin." Phil says, I feel Austin shrug. "It's not a problem, I love her. I would do anything for her." Awh, that's so cute.

"I'm glad someone cares about her as much as we do." Dan says, he walks over to me and sits down on the bed. "She looks so peaceful, almost too peaceful..." He trails off and wipes a tear. "I wonder why Noah and Justin are obssesed with her, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but still they don't have a chance of getting near her ever again." Austin says, Dan and Phil both sit down on the bed again and everyone gathers around. "Nari, if you can hear us, give us a sign." I try my very best to open my eyes, move an arm, or even move my toes. I can't though. Austin and Dan both sigh and get up. "Zoe, can you stay with her for a while? We're going to get something to eat." Phil says, Zoe comes over to me. "Of course, do anything you need to. I won't leave her side, I promise." They leave the room. Pj comes over to the bed and sits down as well.

"Hey, simmy." He's been calling me simmy for a few weeks now, it's because I play the sims and he knows I love it. We've gotten pretty close as well, thankfully. I try to relax my face to smile, and luckily it happens. "Oh my gosh! She smiled! She can hear us." Zoe says loudly, my body jumps and my heart rate picks up. "Sorry, Nari. Relax, everything will be okay. Dan, Phil, and Austin went to get something to eat." My body relaxes and I try to open my eyes again. My eyes open ever so slowly and I see four pairs of eyes staring at me. Zoe, Alfie, Chris, and Pj. I smile again, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say weakly, they all start crying and hug me. "I need to call Dan!" Chris says, pulling out his phone. "Dan? Nari's awake!" He says loudly, I jump again. I pull Pj's arm and draw him closer to me. "Can you get me some pain medicine? I have a killer headache." He chuckles, "Of course, Simmy. Anything else?" He asks.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask, he looks down. "About a week and a half, we were so worried and so were the doctors." I start crying, he sits down on the bed and pulls me onto his lap. "It's okay, Nari. You will be okay." He wipes my tears and kisses my head, "Your dads and Austin will be here soon." I nod and he gets up to get my medicine. I take this time to look around my room, there are balloons, cards, flowers, stuffed animals everywhere! I smile to myself, I love everyone who has been thinking about me. I hope I didn't worry everyone too much. Chris comes over and hands me a tissue, "They will be here soon." He says, giving me a reassuring smile. I pull him into a hug, I never was close to Chris, but I want to be. I mean, he is one of my dad's best friends after all. "Thank you for being here, Chris." I say, still hugging him. "It's no problem, Nari. Anything for my best friend's daughter." I smile.

About ten minutes later, Dan, Phil, and Austin run into the room. "Nari! Oh my gosh, you're okay." Dan and Phil both say as they hug me. I smile, "I guess I am, I can't breathe though." They chuckle and let go. "Where's Austin?" I ask, they look behind him and see he isn't there anymore. That's weird... I'm sure he's fine or on the phone with his mom or something. "That's strange, he was right behind us..." Dan says, "I'll go look for him." He gets up and leaves the room. "Has he been acting alright?" I ask Phil, he nods. I'm sort of sad that he wasn't, I know that's selfish, but you would think he would at least act sad. "He's been fine, I don't know what changed so suddenly." He smiles at me, he sees the worried look on my face. "It'll be okay, Dan will find him.

Sure enough, a few minutes later him and Dan walk in. Austin looks like he's been crying, Dan looks sort of mad. "Let's give them some privacy." Dan says monotone, he grabs Phil's hand and they all walk out. "Hey!" I say, I grab his hand, but he quickly snatches it away. "Babe?" I say, he turns to face me. "Nari, please." He walks a few steps away. "Are you okay?" I ask, this situation doesn't look good. "Totally, Nari. Not a thing is wrong!" He yells, it startles me so I jump. "It's totally not like my girlfriend has been in a coma for almost two weeks, it's not like I've been getting two hours of sleep at night, it's not like my mom JUST died or anything. So no, I'm not okay!" He starts crying. "Listen, I need a break." He says, tears start forming. "You need a break? From what?" I ask, I already know the answer though. "From us." He says, he gets up and runs out of the room.

-

well crap, that just got real...