the big day! :)

I peak into the pew area and see all of mine and Austin's friends sitting around and talking. I spot Austin, standing there looking perfect. This is the one time his hair isn't a hot mess like it always is. He has it spiked up still, but it looks more formal than normal. I'm lead around the back way to the entry way to the church. There's soft music playing before I arrive at the doorway. Then everyone stands up and faces me. I smile at some people I recognize. Mark, Jack, Feliz, Marzia, Khloe and her grandson. Here comes the bride starts playing as Phan links their elbows with mine. I smile at Khloe and she comes to hug me, she did plan this after all. When we get in front of Austin, Phan 'gives me away' to Austin, who grabs my hand. He smiles at me and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. He mouths "You look perfect to me." I blush and grab his other hand.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered hear today to celebrate this joyous occasion for Mr. Austin King and Ms. Nari Howell-Lester." He turns to Austin, I couldn't hear what the priest was saying, but I hear Austin say "I do." Austin smiles at me and lets go of one of my hands. The priest says the same things to me, "I do." The priest smiles. "Have you two got vows prepared?" We both nod. "Austin, you may go first." Austin clears his throat. "Nari, I am so sorry for everything that happened this morning. I just want to say thank you for all of the love, support, and patience you have given me over the past year and a half. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so thankful to have been blessed by my fans to have met you." He turns to the camera, "So, thank you Kingdom for blessing me with this beautiful girl standing before me. I just wish my mom was here with us..." He chokes out. "Nari, you may go now." The priest says.

"Austin King, you took the words straight out of my mouth. I have been so blessed to wake up to you everyday for the past few months. I will always give you the love you deserve. You are truly the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I thank god everyday for giving me you. About this morning, everything is totally fine. I'm still here and getting married to you while our beautiful baby grows. I love you so much, Austin King." The priest wipes a tear away. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Austin steps towards me and kisses me. "I love you, Mrs. King." He says, embracing me. "I love you, Mr. King." I bury my face in his neck and kiss his cheek. "Follow us everyone! To the reception!" He picks me up bridal style and runs to the gym in the church. There's food, music, beautiful decorations everywhere. Everyone is having a good time and I decide to talk to Khloe. "Hey, beauitful bride!" She hugs me. "Hey there! Thank you for this, it's perfect." I look around. "No, dear. Thank you and Austin for hiring me again." She smiles.

"I had to! You did an amazing job with Phan's wedding as well!" She smirks and laughs. "How are they doing?" She asks me. "They're great! Everything is perfect." I tell her, she nods. "I didn't know you were pregnant as well. How far along are you?" She asks. "Two and a half months." I tell her, she nods. "Wow! You look great." She tells me. "Thank you! If you would excuse me, it's time to dance with my husband." She laughs and hugs me again. I find Austin in the crowd and he slips his arms around my waist. "Ready for our dance?" He asks me, I nod. Everyone clears the dance floor. For our song we chose Reforget by Lauv. It's one of our favourite songs ever. We have the best night ever and we make our way to a couples suite hotel room we booked about a block away. Austin carries me the entire way there. "Tonight was perfect." I tell him, he kisses me. "Everything you dreamed of?" I nod, "And so much more." He chuckles. (A/N: blah, blah, blah and more stuff im TOTALLY not comfortable with lol)

I wake up with Austin's arms around me, I smile to myself. He's the best person ever, I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband. "Goodmorning." I say to Austin, kissing him. "Goodmorning. We need to settle on a place for a honeymoon." He tells me, I nod. "Yeah. I forgot about that to be honest." He gasps, "Well then, I see how you are!" Austin jokes, I push him playfully. "Whatever. I was thinking we spend a week in Brighton and look at houses?" I offer, she nods slowly. "Yeah, I guess that would work." I chuckle, "Good. We need to find a house SOON!" I yell. "Let's get home and pack." I say and we both get up. I go and put on some skinny jeans, a pink tshirt, and some black converse. "I say we try and find a house near the water." Austin says, I nod. We get a cab back to the apartment. "We're back!" I scream as we walk in the door. "Yay! There's the happy couple!" Dan says, running towards us. Phil follows behind him slowly. "Hey guys!" They both hug us.

"Where are you guys going on your honeymoon?" They ask us. "We're going to spend a week in Brighton and look at some houses while we're there." Austin says. "Cool! Make sure to get on near the pier." Phil says, we both nod. "When are you guys leaving?" Dan asks. "Tomorrow morning, I think." I say. "Then let's go out to dinner tonight!" Phil says excitingly. "Sure! Can I vlog?" I ask them, they nod. "Sweet! Let's go get ready!" I say, grabbing Austin's hand. I find a gray dress with some white high heels, I curl my hair and do my makeup. By the time I'm ready, Austin still isn't ready. "Austin! Why aren't you ready?" I ask them, he throws his hands up in frustration. "I don't know, babe!" He yells back. "Austin, you always wear black! Just find a black dress shirt and some dress pants and you'll be fine." I tell him, getting out my choices and chucking them at him. "Now hurry!" He runs into the bathroom to change.

He comes out a few minutes later and looks perfect. "There ya go! Looking handsom as always." I kiss him and then hug him. "Thanks, baby. You look beautiful." He tells me, I smirk and we both laugh. "Come on, guys!" Dan yells down the hall. We meet them at the front door and we walk to the restaurant. It was only like a block away, so I mean. "Hey everybody! Nari here. Tonight Austin, Phan, and I are going out to dinner before Austin and I go to Brighton tomorrow for our honeymoon. We're also going to look at houses while we're there, so if you see us, make sure to say hi!" We walk in front of a nice restaurant and go inside. "Hello. Do you have a reservation?" One of the hosts asks us. "Yes. The name is Howell-Lester." She nods and leads us to our table. "I'll let you guys look over the menu. I'll be back in a minute." She runs off to the kitchen and leaves us.

Dinner went nicely and after we left we decided to go for a walk. "So, you guys are really planning to move, huh?" Phil asks me, I nod. "I wish you wouldn't leave until after the baby's born." He says, I smile at him. "That's six and a hald months from now, Phil!" I tell him, he laughs. "So! I want to see my grandchild!" He says, I roll my eyes. "Then why don't you guys come stay like the month I'm due and everything will be fine?" I ask him, he shrugs. "I don't know, Nari. That's a long time from now." I scoff. "And you're asking Austin and I to stay till then." He rolls his eyes at me. "Well, that's different."