Released

About an hour later, they return with a four foot tall teddy bear, a HUGE bag of candy, and a small box. They sit the teddy bear next to me on the bed and they both sit at my feet handing me the bag, I open it and see hundreds of Hershey kisses and some blue jolly ranchers, my favorite thing ever. Then, they hand me the box. I open it and gasp. "Oh my gosh! You guys did not have to get me this!" It's a necklace with a locket that has one of the pictures we took on the day of TATINOF, when I met them. On the outside, there are diamonds the colour of the colours they used for the words 'The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire.' I start crying as Dan slips it over my head and Phil does the notch. "It's beautiful! Thanks you guys so much! I love you guys." I throw my arms around them, they except my hug returning it. We then hear a knock at the door. It's the doctor, I assume. "Look who's finally awake! How are you feeling?" I smile, "Good, I have a slight headache." I explain pointing to my temple. "Well, that's expected. How do you feel about going home today?" He asks. I nod reassuringly, all I want to do right now is go swimming at the hotel's huge heated pool. "Well, that settles it, Mr. Lester, Mr. Howell please come with me to fill out the papers.

I sit there alone for about twenty minutes waiting for them to return. "Welp, let's blow this place." Dan says grabbing a bag with my clothes, camera, and phone inside. I pull out my phone suprised to see it's shattered, must be when I fell. My camera on the other hand is fine, because I was holding it. I remember feeling it fall, one of my dads must have caught it. I breathe deeply and swim my legs over and head to the bathroom. I return wearing the same clothes I was just three days before, we then walk outside and hail a cab back to the hotel.

We all go into the room and change into swim suits, I wear my purple bikini top, and mint green bottoms. It's a good seven floors down to the pool, I'm not looking forward to the ride back up because we will be soaked and this elevator is freezing right now, let alone when were soaked! They see my face, it must have been worrying because I was deep in thought of the days passed. They put their arms around me and each kiss my forehead.

We get to the pool, surprised to see no one in it, the hotel workers must have told everyone not to come into the pool since there were three youtubers in the building, I'm glad they did, I love meeting fans, just not in a pool or my hotel, they could follow us to our room and leak our room number. Luckily, my camera is waterproof and I had asked for questions for a Q & A a couple days ago. I explain to Dan and Phil that I'm doing a Q & A an that I want them in it. "Hey guys, Nari here. I am feeling much better, so in celebration we are doing a Q & A." I grab my phone with my free hand and put it on full screen so I could see the questions.

Dan reads the first one. "Nari, how old were you when you started youtube, and why did you start it?" He looks at me, as does Phil. I think and then remember. "I started when I was thirteen and I was really bored one afternoon in the summer and decided to film a video called 'The greatest video ever.'" I then smile back up at Dan who then hands my phone to Phil, "Alright, now. What is one word you would use to describe Dan and Phil, and how is living with them?" Wow, this is a hard question. It takes me a good five minutes to think about it. I will definitely have some editing to do tonight, "Hmm, one word to describe Phil, I would say caring or awesome." He jumps in the pool splashing me and messing up my bun. "Never mind that, probably ANNOYING!" I joke. "Now, one word to describe Dan, easy. Probably either messy or existential. I relate so, so it's okay." The rest of the Q & A goes swimmingly *dun dun tsss* LUCKILY.

"Alright, guys. Thank you so much for watching. Subscribe to my wonderful assistants if you haven't already, don't forget to leave a like or comment if you enjoyed. Question of the day (my new thing) is, if you were an animal, what would it be? I would probably be a turtle, what would you guys be?" I ask Dan and Phil "OH! I would be a lion. RAWRRR." Of course Phil would say that. "Phil, you don't suit a lion. You would probably be a sweet, little kitten." Dan says. "Wow thanks." He says swimming away. "I would definitely be an alpaca." Dan says with a cheeky wink. "Okay, again thank you guys for watching! Byeeee." I out my hand over the camera. "Really though, thank you guys for being in this video. It means a lot to me." I say pulling them both in for a hug. "No problem, baby." Phil says putting his arm around me. "Yeah, Nari. No problem." Dan says. Suddenly, Phil releases me and disappears and comes up out of the water and attacks Dan, then they are both wrestling and I just sit there on the ledge watching with a huge grin on my face. Then, something grabs my leg and pulls me in, it was Dan. We all stand there laughing so hard!!

-

-
hey guys! this might be the only update today because this is the only pre-written chapter i have atm sooo. i will def work on some more tonight, so yay look forward to tomorrow! im going to a baseball game today (indianapolis indians) so fun fun