Septiplier Away!

"Hey guys! Today I am joined with the lovely Nari!" Phil says as he starts his intro. "Hello everybody, I am honoured to join you!" I say laughing, Phil hugs me. "Today, we are going to be making some sord of makeup product?" He says, expecting me to explain. I laugh again and begin to explain, "For those of you who are coming from my channel you already know we're making a rainbow highlighter. For those who are here because it's a Phil video, now you know!" He nods and starts to try and explain what we are going to be needing, causing me to laugh again.

"What?!" He says. "You not knowing any idea where to begin!" We both start laughing, "Okay, we are going to need the following things. You need multiple colours of eye shadow, a butter knife, a circular container like they would have contour in, another higlighter, optional glitter, and lastly rubbing alcohol." I let Phil read the directions, "What you do is, use the butter knife to cut each colour out of it's tray and add a drop of alcohol, then put them in the circle container with the higlighter. Keep them seperated or else they will mix and become ugly!" He says holding up the knife. Dan comes in and sits by me, he says hello.

I take over. After you have all of the colours of the rainbow, add a few more drops of alcohol and wait for a day so it can dry all the way. It looks pretty cool right now." I say holding it up, they both agree. "Wait, Dan. When did you get here?!" Phil says, practically yelling. "Like five minutes ago!" He says laughing, Phil shrugs. "Okay guys, if you enjoyed leave a like and also check out Nari's channel for more videos like these!" He says pointing to me, I give a thumbs up. "Thank you guys for watching!"

We all get up then and go our seprate ways, Phil to edit and upload the video, Dan to make something for dinner, and I go to arrange where everything will go when Zoe and Alfie is done painting.

*The Next Day!*

Zoe and Alfie come in at like seven in the morning, making me have to move to the couch. I go into the lounge to see Dan and Phil next to each other on the couch watching a movie. They both look at me and Dan scoots closer to Phil. "Goodmorning, Nari." Phil says. "Hi." I say shortly and move from where Dan was. They're watching an anime, I'm not much into anime (i am irl thouggghhh) so I don't pay attention. I slowly go back to sleep.

"Nari, wake up!" Someone says, shaking me. "What?!" I say loudly. "Zoe and Alfie finished your room! Go get dressed too, we're meeting two special people for lunch." Dan says. I check my phone and see it's nine now, I sulk to my room until I see it. "It's perfect!!!!" I say screaming, "Where are they?!" I scream again. "They left around eight thirty." Phil explains, I nod and get dressed after they leave.

I decide to dress nice today, so I decide to wear a dress that's white and at the top is floraly. I still decide to wear my all white converse, though. We walk out the door and start to walk and I start to vlog. "Hey guys, Nari here. We are walking down the road for lunch and......" I look in the view finder to look at Dan and Phil and I see Phil grab Dan's hand and Dan swats him away, they both look at me. "What?" Dan says, blushing. "I uh, where are we going again?" I ask, Phil comes into frame. "We're meeting two other youtubers for lunch!" He says, "Who?" I ask again. "You'll have to see." He says walking back to Dan. I shrug and turn off the camera.

'Dan and Phil have been acting weird? I mean this morning, they were practically sitting on each other, Phil tried to hold Dan's hand, and now Dan is playfully punching Phil?! I'm so confused' I think to myself, I have to talk to them soon or I'm going to go crazy. I rub my temples and calm myself down. "You okay?" Dan asks as he catches up to me. "Yeah, I'm just thinking." I say honestly. "About what?" He says, beginning to look concerned. "I'll tell/show you later." I say, "only you though." He raises his eyebrows and then nods after a second. "Okay...." I stop and look to my left to see Phil back looking in a window. "Look Dan, this is serious. You need to promise only you will come." He looks at me. "I promise." He says, I nod and go back to get Phil.

We walk into the restaraunt and they both look around for someone. They then start walking to a table, I'm on my phone and following Dan so I can't tell who's there. I stop, dead in my tracks and look at the table at two guys. "OH. MY. GOSH." I say gasping. "Nari, this is markiplier and jackse....." Phil says, I interupt him. "I know who they are!" I walk over to the both of them. "Hello, I'm Nari and I'm a huge fan of both of you. I love you both so much!" I say. "That's so sweet!" Mark says, hugging me. It feels good. "Thanks for watching our videos!" Sean says.

We all sit down again and start talking. "Is it okay if I vlog?" I ask them. "Yep... go right on ahead." They say. "Hey again guys, you won't believe who we're having lunch with!" I point the camer at Jack and Mark. They both wave and I point the camera back at me. "Okay, so I will talk to you guys later." I say, then turn off the camera. "So Nari, you're a youtuber? That's cool." Mark says, I nod and take a drink of my water. "Yep, I've been making videos for almost a year." I explain. "So are you just a vlogger or do you make other videos too?" Jack asks. "I am also a beauty guru." I say, he nods and asks a question that I never thought he would ask.

"Do you want to film a collab......"

-

-

hey guys! hope you enjoyed the capter, things are starting to heat up between dan and phil though....... : )

if i started making videos again, who would watch?