Sickly

We all head up to the hotel room and get ready to go out and get dinner, we all will have to dry our hair and crap so this will take longer than we all want it to. Not to mention, I have to re-do my makeup, ugh, great. I sigh. "You okay, Nari?" Dan asks putting his arm around me. "Yeah, just realize how much work I have to do." I saying placing two fingers on each of my temples, trying to relieve my headache. "Hey, I have an idea," Phil says stopping and putting up his arms. "What?" Dan and I ask in unison. "Why don't I go and get take out, and you guys just chill here and I'll be back?" He asks thoughtfully. I am so thankful that he is willing to do that, most people wouldn't, but not Phil Lester. "Awe, Phil, thank you so much!" I say throwing my arms around him and kissing his cheek. "Hey?! Where's mine?!" Dan yells, pouting. I run over to him and do the same. We say our goodbyes to Phil and get on an elevator.

"What did you mean by 'You have a ton of stuff to do?' I mean, not that it's any of my business, but I would like to know what my daughter is up to." He says looking at me. "Well, I have to edit two videos, plan for tomorrow's vlog and regularly scheduled video, do some laundry, and clean my makeup sponges and brushes." I explain. "Oh, why do you wear makeup," He asks "you're beautiful just the way you are." I blush, "Well it's kind of hard to explain. Some people wear it for insecurity reasons and others, like me, just wear it for that kind of confidence booster I guess." He nods in understanding. "I KNOW!" He says yelling, making me jump. "What?" I ask brushing my hair back with my fingers. "Why don't you make your video with me and Phil?!" He asks excitingly. "Well, I mean, I am like a beauty vlogger/vlogger, so are you sure?" I ask with wide eyes, looking at him over what would usually be glasses. "Sure, I mean, we already did that thing for Red Nose Day. It would kind of be the same thing just better because a girl, with makeup experience, is doing it this time so." I nod my head, excited for tomorrow. "Great, we will film tomorrow morning."

We get to the room and we turn on the television waiting for Phil to get back. I look at the clock on my phone '7:30' it reads, he left almost an hour ago! What's taking him so long, it's not that I'm hungry, I'm just worried about him. Finally, almost thirty-five minutes later, he returns. "What took you so bloody long?!" Dan asks grabbing the bag of food. "Sorry, every place was packed! I went to like five different places, when I finally saw a Taco Bell." He hands me a box, ah great, tacos. I probably should have mentioned that I was vegetarian, I shove the food down my throat while trying to keep it down. I haven't eaten meat it like a year, so it hurt my stomach. "Thank you, Phil." I say feeling myself turn pale. "No prob.... are you okay?" He asks rushing to my side, Dan does the same. I nod, then quickly shake my head running to the bathroom. I start throwing up and Phil rushes to me and holds my hair, "Any idea what could have caused this?" He asks Dan, who then shakes his head.

Finally, almost an hour later of running to the bathroom, I was done throwing up and was now drinking 7-up and eating saltine crackers. "You good now?" Dan asks handing me another small glass of 7-up. "Yeah, I think so." I say weakly. "Do you know what could have caused this? Does Taco Bell hurt you stomach?" He asks. "Well, you see, I'm vegetarian." He gasps. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" He says lightly hugging me. "It's fine, I forgot to tell you, so I am sorry. I was going to tell you, but you waited so long and I figured I would be fine so...." I trailed off. "Well, I guess you were both in the wrong then." We all laugh and then head to bed.

I wake up feeling much better, at least good enough to film a video. "You guys about ready?" I call out from the bathroom as I pull up my messy bun, "I just have to get dressed and then we can film." I hear two okays and then shut the door. I pull on some black and white streaked joggers and then put on a red 'the orion sound' merch shirt and then a panda hat. I walk out to see Phil straightening his hair, Dan trying to get a brush through his, I clear my throat and they both look up. "You guys about ready?" I ask. Phil unplugs the straightener and nods, a frustrated Dan then yells that he is.

"Hey guys, Nari here and today I am joined with..... DAN AND PHIL!" I say clapping while laughing. "Today, we are going to be doing something a little interesting, meaning that I have never done with before obvi, but it is called the 'I Do My Dads Makeup Challenge' basically I will be doing Dan and Phil's makeup and making them look prettier." I look at them and they nod in approval. "You guys can talk by the way." They laugh. "Okay, so before we do this. I want to make one thing clear. This will be the only time Nari will do this and this was not my idea!" He says. "Whatever! It totally was!" I say, "Anyway, let's get this show on the road." I then grab my makeup bag and dump it on the table next to me, "So Phil decided he is going to just hand me the items and just watch Dan suffer." He laughs and then says "Yeah, that about covers it." We all laugh.

"So, firstly, I will be applying my foundation, which will make it face look supa tan because I am much tanner then both of them." They both laugh holding up their arms. "Then, I am going to be applying concealer to any spots or dark circles..... okay, now I'm going straight to eyes!" I face Phil and ask him to hand me my 'wet and wild' eye shadow pallet. "Okay, so we are going to be going with this pinkish colour in the third place here and I will be using this 'Covergirl' eyebrow crease brush with the soft ends, again not using the brush for it's actual purpose, oh well." I finish his eye shadow and then ask Phil for the black liquid eye pencil and for a straight edge. "Next, I will be doing his eyeliner. I am thinking for a cat eye look, but warning, as my viewers know I am not very good at this so yay." I am in full concentration mode as I apply the eye liner and I keep having to tell Dan to hold still, he keeps stating that I am poking him in the eye, whatever.

"That is eyeliner, done! Now it's time for mascara." Phil hands me the mascara and I gently apply it to Dan's lashes. "Done! How does it look, Phil?" I ask him. "It looks great!" He says. "Thanks! Well guys, thank you all so much for watching and if you want to head over to Dan's channel you will see we did a challenge called the 'I Do My Daughter's Makeup Challenge' and drop a like if you enjoyed, comment down below if you have any tips or requests for a video. Thank you so much for watching, byeeeee!" I cover up the lens and turn it off. "Thank you for being in this video, guys." I say. "No problem, Nari." They say.

-

-

hey guys! finally, i update! lololol sorry. we've had some problems the last couple weeks, but we will be okay, don't worry. i made it long so yay! and thank you for 53 reads! thats awesome