trouble in paradise?

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache. I walk slowly into my bathroom and take a tylenol and go back into my room. I lay there in the darkness for a while until my phone goes off, it's Justin. "Hey beautiful, goodmorning!" He says, I can hear the smile in his voice. I smile, "Well, goodmorning. What's up?" I hear him laugh, "Nothing, my beautiful girlfriend, I just wanted to call you." I laugh, "Well you did, want to come over? I have a huge headache and could use a Justin hug right about now." It takes him a moment to answer, "Hello?" I say. "Sorry, Nari, I can't today. I have... things to do." He sounds suspicious. "Um, okay." I say shortly, he can tell I'm upset. "I'm really sorry, Nari. I wish I could, I have to do something." I roll my eyes a little, "It's fine, I know you're busy." I roll my eyes again, he's NEVER busy he's been avoiding me lately. "Yeah.. right," He says, I hear someone laugh in the background, "Listen, I've got to go. I'll text you later." He immediatly hangs up. I roll my eyes and throw my phone on my bed.

He's always "too busy" to hang out with me. He really has been avoiding me, ignoring my texts, finding a way to get out of hanging out. It's starting to really upset me, I shrug and go into the lounge. "Goodmorning." I saw monotone to Dan and Phil. "Hey, you alright?" Dan asks, I slowly shake my head. "I have a headache and Justin's still avoiding me." Dan looks at my oddly, "What's he doing?" I shrug and look at him, "He's been hanging out with his friends a lot and just trying to avoid me." Dan rolls his eyes, Phil gently slaps his arm. "Dan, Nari. Give the kid a break, something could be happening with his family or something and he doesn't want to talk about it." I shake my head, "No, that's not it. He tells me legit everything, I swear." Phil shrus, Dan looks over at him and they make eye contact. They sit there for a minute in silence, as if communicating with their eyes, "Um, hello? I want in this conversation." They laugh and get up and walk out of the room.

I silently get up and follow them to Dan's room. "Phil," I hear Dan say, "I think he may be cheating on her. Just listen to everything she said." I hear Phil laugh, "Don't blow this out of proportion, babe. He's a good kid, I trust him and so should you." Dan's silent for a moment, "I'm serious, Phil. Remember, we were teenagers once too." Phil kisses him on the cheek, "Trust him. I'm going to town to pick up some things, I will be back soon." I hear him start to come out of Dan's room, I run away to my room.

A moment later I hear a knock on my door, "Nari? It's Dan, can I come in?" I get up and unlock the door. "Did you hear that conversation?" I nod slowly, I feel the tears forming. "Yeah..." He comes over and sits down next to me and pulls me into a hug, "I'm so sorry Nari, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I shrug, "No, don't be. I think you may be right." He looks at me, eyes wide and eyebrows raised. "I heard a laugh before he hung up earlier, it sounded kind of like a girl's laugh." He rolls his eyes, "Are you sure, Nari?" I nod. "So, what do you want to do?" I laugh, "I want to see if he really is cheating on me."

-

hey guys, im so sorry for not posting this past week. i had loadssss to study for my finals, i passed them all so yay! i will also be posting another chapter or two tonight.