destruction

The first place I go is home. I needed to just get away from everyone. My phone keeps ringing, people asking me where I am. I can't be bothered to answer, I just annoy everyone. Maybe I really should delete my channel... I make my way over to the office were my laptop is sitting, untouched for who knows how long. It's been forever since I actually edited and posted a video. I log onto it and go to my channel. My curser hovers over the 'Delete channel?' button. I can't bring myself to do it. All my hard work would be gone... I met Austin through this channel. He watched my videos before I even knew of him, I can't do this. I start to get off of the desk chair, but my eyes return to the screen. Just one click and everything would be over... All of the effort, time, hardwork, tears, everything I have gone through to make this channel. Everything doesn't matter anymore. I shut the laptop and get up for real this time. I pace down the hallway in front of the bedroom door. My phone rings again, this time I look at it.

"Pj?" I ask myself outloud. I answer the call. "Hel..." He interupts me. "Nari? Where on Earth are you?! We've been waiting for hours!" I close my eyes, I can't deal with this. Not now. I hang up the call and then grab the food. Raven's words keep entering my mind. "You should just delete your channel." They keep repeating over, and over, and over, and over. They won't stop, I grab my head in pain. "Great, a migraine." I mutter outloud. I also grab my laptop, the curser still over the button I can press to delete it all. I stumble over to the medicine cabinet, my mind keeps slipping. I run into walls, doors, cabinets. When I finally make it over to the medicine, I trip and fall onto the floor and hit my head really hard on the way down. I lay there and just cry. I hear the front door trying to be opened and then loud footsteps. "Nari?" The voice calls out, I try to answer but I can't. I can't move anything. The laptop falls onto the floor, the lid is still open with the curser in the same spot. I look over it it, I'll need to buy a new one. I see cracks in the botton, the screen's gone fuzzy too.

Whoever is here heard the loud bang coming from the laptop and came running into the kitchen. "Nari?!" It's Pj, he runs over to my side and looks at the laptop. He turns to me with a sad look, "Nari? Why are you deleting your channel?" I try to answer, but pass out. I hear Pj on the phone, sirens, and loud footsteps approaching me. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this? I'm lifted onto a strecher and into the ambulance. I fading in and out of reality. "Ms. Howell-Lester? Everything will be okay." One of the paramedics say, she grabs my arm and strokes it gently. My whole body seizes and starts shaking. "Guys! She's having a seizure, we need to get to the hospital as soon as possible!" With that, I pass out for good. I know, I'm asleep, sort of. But, I can feel the energy around me. Saddness, stress, worry. "Mr. Howell-Lester?" I hear someone say, must be the doctor. "We have successfully woken up Mr. King and he is doing well." Someone strokes my hand, Pj. "Good, thank you doctor." I feel four pairs of eyes on me.

"What's the news on Nari?" I hear someone ask, it's Pj. "Well, she has a brain injury. We aren't sure how exactly, we're looking into that." I feel a pair of cold hands on my head, it hurts really bad. "She has a knot the size of an apple right here." The doctor says. "Pj, you saif you were the one who found her?" He asks, Pj nods. "Um, yes sir." He says, he sounds like he's been crying. "Was there blood anywhere? I think she hit her head." Pj clears his throat. "Yes, there was quite a bit of blood..." He says sadly, then starts sniffing. "Well, she may have a brain injury. We will know for sure when we run some tests and she wakes up." The doctor says, then it's silent. "Can you bring Austin in here?" Dan asks. "Yes, of course. I will be right back." There's a few minutes of silence, except for the occasional sniffs from around the room. I hear some wheels humming and then a voice. The voice I fell in love with. "Nari? Oh my gosh! What happened?! Austin yells. "Nari had a bit of a fall..." Phil says, Austin grabs my hand. "This can't be happening... This isn't possible. Who let her go out on her own?!" He yells angrily. Pj hasn't mentioned the laptop since I've been able to hear them.

"Mr. King you need to calm down." He doctor says calmly. "Watch what you say. She can hear every word we say." He finished. I hear Austin sigh. "What's wrong with her?" Austin asks, the doctor explains everything again to Austin. This time I hear the words fatigue, confusion, and memory loss... "She might not remember any of you when she wakes up. Just give her time. That's common in this type of situation." Everyone's silent again, Austin's rubbing my hand and kissing it. "She's going to be okay though, right?" I hear him ask. "Yes, Mr. King. Just give her time." Pj clears his throat. "I think she was considering deleting her Youtube channel..." He says, I hear some gasps fill the room.
-
im home from the surgery and doing well. aside from the fact that my best friend/crush may be talking to someone else so that ticks me off. apparenly shes a horrible person and i dont want me him to fall for someone whos a "bad person" you know what i mean? apparently when i woke up after the surgery i started talking about david dobrik, my best friend/crush, and started crying so i mean😂