drunkness

Dan and Phil don't get back until really late last night, I heard noise outside mine and Austin's room around two am. "Phil! Stop talking so loud." Dan whisper yells, he's not being much quieter. "Oh shush, Howell. I do what I want." Yep, they're drunk. I pry Austin off me and go into the hall. "Dan? Phil?" I call into the darkness, Dan's face appears in front of me, causing me to jump. "Oh hey, Nari! Long time no see!" He yells, I shush him. "Dan, where's Phil?" I heard movement downstairs, I sigh. "Come on, Dan. Let's get you to bed." He crosses his arms, "Nari. I am twenty-six years old. I will do what I want." I roll my eyes, "You're a twenty-six year old who is drunk and acting like a child." I grab his arm and drag him to his room, "Go to sleep. I'll be back." By the time I finish talking, he's passed out on the floor. I sigh and go downstairs.

"Phil?" I call down the stairs, I hear someone in the kitchen. "Phil? What are you doing?" I ask him, he turns around while holding a bottle of water. "Goodmorning! I'm making pancakes, would you like some?" He asks me, holding out the bottle of water. I take the bottle and place it back in the fridge, then close the door. "Phil, it is three in the morning." He looks at me, shocked. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows me the lock screen, "You mean, this doesn't say eight am?" I laugh, he's holding the phone upside down and he's shaking which is making it look like an eight. "No, you spork. Come on, we're going to bed." He nods, he's so much easier then Dan. He goes to sleep no problem as I try not to step on Dan, who is still on the floor.

I go back to mine and Austin's room and lay down. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks me, concerned. I nod and laugh, "Yeah. I just had to help Phan to bed." He laughs, "Wow. I heard them yelling and tried to wake you up, but you weren't there." I smile at him. "Sorry, babe. Dan was a handful, trust me." He laughs and falls back asleep, leaving me some time to think. Why would Hanna be jealous of me? She looks a lot like her parents to be adopted. It's not that I don't believe her. I do, but it's true. She looks a lot like them. I feel bad for her, being so angry she felt like she had to take it out on other people to feel better. I soon drift into a restless night of sleep.

I wake up around 8:30 and look to see if Austin is awake, he still isn't. I look at him and smile, how did I get so lucky? I lay there for probably an hour before Austin wakes up. "Goodmorning, babe." He says while kissing me. "Goodmorning." I say, yawning. "How did you sleep?" He asks me, I chuckle. "Terrible. I couldn't go back to sleep after what happened with Dan and Phil. I probably got like four and a half hours of sleep." He lays his head on my chest. "I'm sorry, Nari. I'm going to go shower. I'll be back soon." He says, climbing over me. I laugh, "You could make this easier for me and move!" He says, tickling me. I laugh, "Nope. My job is to make your life difficult!" I say, he rolls his eyes at me. I finally let him up and he comes back about fourty-five minutes later. He comes into the room, shirtless, while drying his jet black hair. His hair is kinda curly when it's wet, he usually just runs gel through it and it makes it look like some crazy emo style. I always joke with him about his emoness.

He looks at me, "Don't even start with your jokes, Nari!" He says while laughing and doing his hair. "I'm sorry! You know I do it out of love though!" I say, getting up to hug him. "Babe, as much as I love you, I would like to put on a shirt." He says, I squeeze him tighter. "Nope." He sighs and rolls his eyes, "Fine." He picks me up and throws me on the bed. "Wow, violent today are we?" He laughs and lays down next to me and pulls me on him. He begins kissing my neck and hugging me. While he's kissing me, there's a knock on the door and then it opens. "Oh! Sorry, Nari." It's Hanna, I sigh. "Hey, Han. Ya need something?" I ask her, Austin lets me get up."I was wondering if you wanted to go out with Jess, Stella, and I today?" I look at Austin, he looks mad. "I'll let you know, I need to talk to this one." I say, directing towards Austin. Hanna laughs, "Okie. I understand if you can't." She winks at me and leaves.

"That girl, I swear." Austin says while huffing. "Awe, poor baby didn't get his way." I say, making a pouty face. He rolls his eyes, "I always get my way." He says while smirking at me. "Not today you don't. I would like to go with them." I say, he huffs and leans back on the bed. "Sure. Whatever, you know where I'll be." He closes his eyes, "You're helping me decide what to wear though!" I yell, jumping on him. "You don't want my opinion." He says while laughing. I get in my suitcase and pull out some clothes. "Chose what I wear while I take a shower." I say, he mumbles an okay. I go to the bathroom and take my shower and braid my hair. "Okay, I'm back. What did you chose?" I walk over to him, he kisses my neck. "Austin King, stop being dumb and show me what you picked." He laughs and hands me what he chose. I put it on, he did a good job. He chose a pastel purple tank top, black bomber jacket, and black skinny jeans with black hightop converse. "Good job, babe!" I say, kissing him. "We're doing that boyfriend buys my outfits video!" He says, laughing.