Surprises Every Corner

As Dan finished, he did something I TOTALLY wasn't expecting. HE KISSED PHIL ON THE CHEEK!!!! I turned around really fast and just tried not to actually scream! I had so many emotions, confused, surprised, happy I couldn't explain! I turned around and went to my room and just sat there and thought about what I saw, I couldn't tell them, they would be worried that I would tell everyone. This is family stuff, I would never tell the phandom! I just can't believe phan is real though, I'm really happy but still realllyyyy confused too. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey, Nari. Can we come in?" Phil asks knocking on the door again. I get up and unlock it. They come in and sit on the sofa bed. "Are you okay? You didn't come down for dinner." Dan says. "Yeah, I, uh, remembered I had to edit a video." I lied, they could obviously tell I was a bad lier. "Uh huh, sure. Really, why didn't you come to dinner?" Dan asked. I thought for a second, should I tell them or not? Ugh, I'm so confused. "I have a headache." I say, this was the truth though, I really did. They nod their heads in understanding, "Can we get you anything?" Phil asks concerned. "Uh, some Tylenol or Ibuprofen would be great!" I said putting a pillow over my face, the light was hurting my eyes. "Okay, be right back!!" Phil says, getting up and closing the door behind him.

Dan faces me again and removes the pillow from my face. "Okay, Nari. What is really wrong?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "I uh, I can't really say....." I say looking away from him. He shrugs it off and just gets up and gets on the computer. I pull out my phone and get on instagram and post a picture. I haven't posted on in a while so. I take a picture of Dan sat at the computer playing a game and caption it as 'Dan, busy at work. IN MY ROOM! *laughing crying face emoji* I smile and hit post. Dan looks at his phone and smiles. "I'll be right back." He says, I look at him oddly. "Phil says we don't have any Tylenol so he went to the mart to get some and he left his key, so he's locked out." He says laughing, I join him. "I'll go with you! I really want to make fun of him right when he enters the door." I say as I get up.

We walk down to the door and open it to see Phil. He's drenched! I look out a window and see that it's raining and thundering. "Oh my gosh, Phil!" Dan says laughing. I look him up and down, "Is it raining?" I ask as I snort. "Uh yeah?!" Phil says madly, he's obviously upset now. He storms past me and Dan and throws the bag at me. He then goes to the bathroom and we hear the shower turn on. "Uh, what was that all about?" I ask Dan. "I guess the rain messed up his hair?" He says questionably. We both shrug and go into the lounge and decide to play a game. "What do you want to play?" He asks looking up at me. "How about that game you and Phil played on the gaming channel, the one with Donkey and Dixie Kong?" (I can't remember the name) "Okay, yeah. Sure." He says putting the disc in the player.

We sat and played the game for about an hour when suddenly, a still mad Phil comes stomping into the lounge. "Where's my laptop." He asks shortly, I look around and see it on the table by the door. I get up and hand it to him. He takes it and stomps back to his room. "YOU'RE WELCOME!" I yell down the hall. I hear a faint 'thank you' "Wow, he's really mad isn't he?" I say, Dan just nods and looks down. "What's wrong?" I ask, scooting closer to him. "Huh? Oh, nothing." He lies, wow. He's a bad lier too. I laugh. "Okay, Nari. What's wrong?" I ask again. He sighs and sits there for a minute and finally answers. "It's Phil, I'm worried about him....." He says trailing off, "He's never really been this mad, and it just appeared out of no where too!" He says, now shouting making me jump. I don't know what to say, "Well, I'm sure he'll be over it by tomorrow morning. I mean, he's got to. He's Phil! The happy little angel bean!" I say hugging Dan. He nods and accepts my hug.

-

-

wow, that was a twist!! lol, i dont really have writers block anymore! i'm so happy now : )

instagram: instagram.com/cuddledan
youtube: n/a