new friends and weird actions?

"You're the best girlfriend ever." Austin says, kissing my cheek. I smile at him and rest my head on his chest, "You're the best boyfriend ever." I say, he chuckles. "Good. I aim to please." I roll my eyes and he hugs me tighter. "Edit the video, I can't wait to watch it!" I say, he grabs his laptop and starts editing. I pull out my phone in the meantime and scroll through Twitter. Lots of people want me to do a little meetup someday. That's a good idea, I might do one sometime soon in London. It's decided, I will have a meetup tomorrow in London. Here's my tweet: "Hey everyone! I will be having a little meetup tomorrow in London. Loads of you have wanted me to, so your wish is my command. :)" I tweet it and loads of positivity floods in. Austin has on my post notifications and he sees my tweet. "You're having a meetup tomorrow?" He raises hsi eyebrows as he asks the question. "Yeah." I say laughing, "I just decided legit ten seconds ago." He laughs and continues editing.

I go out into the lounge and see Phan. "Hey guys." I say, sitting down next to them. "Hey, Nari. What's up?" Phil asks me, him and Dan are cuddling on the couch. "Not much. Just bored." I say, they laugh. "Want to film a gaming channel video with us today?" Dan asks, I nod. "Yes! What game?" I ask. "How about Sims 4? You can play with Dil!" Phil says, I laugh. "Sure, lemme change first." I'm wearing an old T-shirt and some running shorts. I wanted to look more appealing. I go back into Austin and I's bedroom to decide on what to wear. "Austin, I'm filming a video with Phan. What should I wear?" I ask him, he grumbles. Editing always puts him in a bad mood, I roll my eyes. I lay out a pink, purple, and blue tye dye long sleeved shirt and some back jean shorts. I curl my hair and do my makeup. When I decide I look presentable, I go up to the gaming room. "Finally! I thought you forgot about the video!" Dan says, I roll my eyes and sit down next to them.

"Hello Danandphilgames alien babies!" Phil says loudly. "Really, Phil? Too soon." Dan says moodily. "Anyways, today Nari Howell-Lester herself is joining us for a bit of Dilling today." Dan facepalms, "Phil! Stop exploiting our daughter for views." Dan says, Phil and I laugh. "So, in the last episode Dil had his alien baby." Dan says, Phil nods. I just sit there in between them. "But! We aren't going to be playing with Dil today..." Phil says with an evil grin. "Nari here is going to be making her own Sim that we can put as Dil's neighbor!" Dan says, I laugh and roll my eyes. "Really? Of all things." I say while laughing. "Dil doesn't need friends! He has his alien baby to keep up with!" I say, they chuckle. "Fine, fine. I guess we're playing with Dil today." Dan says monotone. I poke his side to make him laugh. The whole episode contains laughter, puns, and Dan yelling at Phil when he makes a bad joke. It was really fun to film, actually. Before I know it, we're done filming. "Thanks for filming with us, Nari." Phil says, I hug him. "No problem! I'm going to go and find Austin now." I say, getting up from the desk.

I walk into our room to see Austin on the phone. "Um, yeah. I can do that... Give me another few days and everything will be settled." He says, I stand there in the doorway. He hasn't noticed me yet. "Yes, I understand our situation." He looks up and sees me, "Listen. I have to go, I'll call you later." He hangs up and gets off the bed. "Hey, babe." He kisses my forehead. Who was he talking to? "Um, hey Austin." I say, he gives me a funny look. "What's wrong?" He asks me, I shake my head. "Nothing. Who were you on the phone with?" I ask him, he gives me a weak smile. "Just someone about your meet up tomorrow." Yeah, right. "Um, okay." I escape his arms and lay down on the bed. "Babe, look at me." He says, I look at him. "I really was talking to someone about the meet up." He says defensively. "Okay, I believe you." I say truthfully. "Cool, I'm going to film a video for my channel." He says, I sit up. "Cool! Can I watch?" I ask, he shakes his head. "No, sorry babe. I need to do this by myself." I get up and walk out of the room.

"I need to go for a walk." I say to myself. I grab my keys and head out the door. As I'm walking around, the sky starts to get dark. Soon enough, it starts sprinkling. I go into a little coffee shop to wait out the rain. I sit there for a while and just look out the window. I hear someone clear their throat behind me, "Um. Hi, are you Nari Howell-Lester?" The stranger asks, I nod and smile at them. "Oh my gosh! I love your video and you so much!" She says, she's shaking from excitement. "Thank you! I love you too." She steps forward and I hug her. "I'm glad you enjoy my videos! What's your name?" I ask her, she stands their awkwardly. "Um, Sophia." She says. "That's such a pretty name! Do you want to hang out for a bit?" I ask her, she nods excitingly. "Yes! Oh my gosh, this is so exciting." She's really excited about meeting me. She's really pretty, dark brown hair, and striking blueish green eyes. "What would you like to do?" She asks me, I shake my head. "I don't care, how about we order something and just chat for a bit?" I suggest, she nods.

We sit there and talk for about two hours. I learned a lot about her. She has an older brother, she's thirteen years old, she lives about a block away from me, and she's really nice. "It was so nice sitting and talking to you, but I should get going." I say, she nods sadly. "Alright, can we exchange numbers? I promise not to leak it or anything." She says, I nod and give her my number. "Thank you! I will see you tomorrow at your meet up!" She says, we hug goodbye and leave. As I'm walking, I begin thinking about Austin. What's wrong with him? He's acting weird. I really don't want to go home, where will I go though?

-

hey guys. im starting to get bored with this, so what should i include in this story? let me know