Forgive and Forget

It's the next morning, I wake up on the couch with a sleeping Dan to my right. I look at him and smile. He's cuddled up with a blanket and a pillow in a ball. I laugh to myself and head to the kitchen. When I get there, I look inside to see Phil pouring himself a cup of coffee. I walk inside and go to the fridge and get out the milk. "Goodmorning." I hear from behind me, I jump and spin around to see Phil holding the 1-D mug in his hand whilst smiling. "Oh my gosh! You scared me, goodmorning." I say. He laughs. "Is Dan awake yet?" He asks. "No, he's curled up on the couch." I say pouring a glass of cereal. He nods and heads in the direction of the lounge. I grab a spoon and head to the lounge myself.

"Oh look who's awake." I say sitting down on the couch next to Dan. He looks at me and smiles a bit. "Go get dressed after you're done eating." Phil says, I nod. "I will take care of your bowl." He says. I nod again and finish my cereal and head to my room. I grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to get ready. I'm wearing a white shirt with pineapples on it, the ends of each sleeve and the collar are lined in black. My pants are just blue rippled skinny jeans. I put on eye makeup and foundation real quick and curl my hair loosely and put half of it up in a loose bun. I secure the rest of my bun and head back to my room to get my shoes.

I grab my pineapple yellow converse and no show socks and go into the lounge to put them on. I walk in to see Dan showing Phil a video on his laptop, I plop down next to Phil. "Look, sorry about last night." He says, looking at me with kind eyes. "It's fine, I should have just said that I would be okay." I said. He shrugs, "Oh well, it's over now." He says, I nod and we all get up and head to the door. We hail a cab and head to the diner we're meeting Zoe at.

I had met Zoe once before, but it was at a meet and greet so it didn't last long. My homescreen was actually taken the day I met her, it was her hugging me and me hugging her back. She was saying that she liked me eyeshadow. I handed her the pallet, because I thought she would like it. So, I bought her one. I smiled at the memory. My lockscreen though, was a picture of Dan, Phil, and I. It was taken at the meet and greet too. It of us in a triangle, hugging. I sigh and look out the window and pull out my camera.

"Hey guys, Nari here. We are on our way to meet Zoe Sugg for lunch and then we're going to get furniture and stuff for my room." I explain the restaurant and what the plans for later are again.
-
-
ooooh. some dramas gonna happen!! two certain people MIGHT get in a fight😬

instagram; instagram.com/cuddledan
leave a comment if youre enjoying!!