Back to Normal

I can't help feeling like I'm being watched. Dan and Phil have been having lots of meetings for their new book and so I've been staying home alone a lot. I haven't gone anywhere without my phone so that I can call the police if needed. I like being home alone though, it give me the chance to make videos without being interuppted. "Hey guys, Nari here. Sorry I haven't uploaded videos in about a week. We have been really busy lately due to Dan and Phil's new book." I go on explaining about how my dad had called me and threatened me and how I didn't go anywhere without my phone. "So yeah, I'm hoping a good old fashioned Q & A will calm me down!!" I pull out my phone and go on twitter to get some questions.

"Okay, first things first. These questions are sent in by you guys and I obviously can't make a video with hundreds of questions, so I'm choosing them at random." I search for a first question and see one that catches my eye. "Are you excited for Dan and Phil's new book? Yes I am!! I'm super excited and I'm thinking about writing one myself, so if you want me to just comment down below!" I search again for another one and hear my doorbell ring. I open it to see the mailman holding a package. "I have a package for Daniel Howell?" I look at him and take the package. "That's odd, he didn't tell me he was expecting something." He shrugs and hands me the thing to sign. I sign it and go and put the package in his room.

"Sorry guys, the mail came and a package came for Dan. Okay, why haven't you been uploading? Well like I said, I've been afraid to since that call from my dad a few days ago. You guys know about my past so I won't go into details, and if you don't click the link in the description to go and watch that video!" I go on with the Q & A with no other interuptions. "Well guys, thank you so much for watching and don't forget to leave a like and comment down below if I should write a book or do I draw my life!! Byeeeee!!!!!" I hate my outro, to me it sounds like self promo station, but must youtubers have outros like that so I guess it's okay.

Dan and Phil finally get home after their three hour meeting with the publishers. "You're home, finally!" I say hugging them both. "Yeah, sorry about that. We also went and got you lunch." Dan says, handing me a bag with a chicken salad and a green tea to drink. ( I looove green tea, especially with coconut water btw) I take the bag and go into the lounge and eat. "So what did you do while we were gone?" Phil asks, sitting beside me. "I made and uploaded a video to youtube, wrote a blog post, and contemplated on writing a book." They both look at me with wide eyes, "You want to write a book?!" Dan exlaims. "Uh yeah, I guess. The viewers sure want me to." I say scrolling through the comments on my video.

They both grab my computer and read through the comments. "Yeah, it sounds like it. Are you sure though? It's a lot of work." Phil adds. I think for minute, he's right. It sounds like a ton of work, and I don't have time really, but I can make it work. "Yeah, it does sound like a ton of work but also a lot of fun!" Dan shakes his head, laughing and walks out of the room. Phil says he's going to film a video and that he wants me to be in it. "You wanna film a challenge?" He asks, with a smirk I see. "You wanna do the blind folded drawing challenge?" He looks at me with a confused look. "Caspar Lee did it with Alfie and I think Jim Chapman. It's where you're wearing a blindfold and you have to draw something and make it look as close as possible." He shakes his head, "I was thinking like a makeup related thing. I want to be able to easily drop hints on phan."

I smile and nod, we head down the hall and into my room so I can grab my makeup bag. "I'm thinking something like where I hand you a makeup product and you have to guess what it is." He nods and sits down to position the camera. "Hey guys, today I am joined with the lovely... Nari!" I wave and say hello, he looks at me so I will explain the challenge, "So, I"m going to hand you a makeup product and you have to guess what it is, and you only have one guess!" I smile. "That's not fair!" He says, laughing. I shrug and pull out my makeup bag. I pull out the first product, it's concelear. I used tape to cover up what brand it is and what it is.

"Okay, Philly, what is this?" I show it to the camera, surely the viewers will maybe get what it is. "It's like a cylinder type of shape, it kind of looks like something mascara would come in." He unscrews the lid and still thinks it's mascara. "It's mascara!" He says, I shake my head and take it and reaveal the product. "Nope, it's concelear!" He ahs, and decided to move on. I hand him the next product, this time I hand him some primer. It look's like a lotion container, so I'm thinking he'll say lotion.

"Let's see," He says, taking the product. "It looks like lotion, but being a makeup product, I don't think it is...." I smile at him and tell him to keep thinking. He unscrews it and smells it and makes a face. "Eww! That is definetly NOT lotion!" I understand, it does smell pretty bad. "It's that stuff that you put on before your foundation, isn't it?" I laugh, "Yes, but what is it?!" He laughs, trying to remember the name. "I should know, because you talked about it in that video you made. It's the 'Daily Makeup Routine' video!" I nod again, "OH! It's primer!" I start laughing. "Correct!"

-

-

hey guys, here's a long update for you. i'm starting to enjoy this fanfic again, so yayaya.

blog: lrby.weebly.com

instagram: instagram.com/cuddledan

other instagram: instagram.com/_lindseyregan