Would You Rather... Gone Wrong

Me and Dan decide on filming a video, we talked for a while and then decided we would do you a would you rather and then have to do what you choose. "Hello internet, today I am joined with, Nari!!" I wave at the camera and then smile, "Today, we are going to be playing would you rather and you have to do what you choose!" I explain.

We then explain the rules, they're are only a few so. "Yesterday, I tweeted that we needed would you rather things." He says pulling up twitter on his phone. He goes to his page and scrolls through the questions and decide who goes first by playing rock, paper, scissors. Dan wins, so I have to go first.

"Okay, Nari. Would you rather have to eat a plate or have to drink a lizzard smoothie?" He says as he crinkles his nose. "EWWW! I dont even know, this is impossible! I guess that I would eat a plate, eaut is it glass or paper?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "Let's make it paper, so you dont die." He says as he grabs a paper plate out of a cabinet and hands it to me. I grab it and tear of a piece and make a fave. "How is it?" He says doing his signature Dan laugh. I shake my head, "Do I have to swallow?" "Yep." He says. I shake my head again and a minute later, I manage to swallow it.

"Dan, would you rather have to marry Phil or make out with an alligator?" I ask laughing, being a phan shipper myself. "Well, I guess I want to keep my face......." He says blushing, I LEGIT START FANGIRLING. I squel, "I hope Phil sees this!" I scream, not knowing Phil was walking in the door when I said that, he apparently didn't hear me and just sat down.

"Okay, I won't make you do that one. Even though every phangirl and freaking out at this point!" I say hugging him tightly. "Alright, enough. Nari, would you rather jump in the pool fully clothed or do the ice bath challenge?" He asks. "I would definitely jump it the pool fully clothed. So, let's do this!!" We then get up turn off the camera and go down to the pool, which has about 10 people in it. We explain what we are doing and who we are, they understand and get out of the pool. "Alright, 3..... 2....... 1...... WAIT!" I can't do this......" As I say this, Phil sneaks up behind me and pushes me in.

"PHIL! Why?!" I scream, "I was going to explain something to the camera!!" He looks at me with sad eyes, I feel bad now. "Sorry." He mutters and walks out. Dan looks at me and walks over to the side of the pool. "Nari, why do you think you can just yell at Phil?! You nee to go and apologize, right now! Also, you're grounded." He says, I open my mouth widely. "What?" I ask tearing up, not knowing that I was crying. He is reminding me of my dad, which he obviously doesn't know, but still. "Two weeks, no leaving the building without us knowing and also no tv! You can vlog and have you phone for texting and computer only for editing!" He says reaching out, I ignore him and go over to the ladder and climb out. I grab my towl and wrap it around me as I shiver with both fear and because of the water.

We get to the room and Dan unlocks it, we walk in and see Phil wearing glasses and pjs. I then grab my bag and bathroom bag and head into the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, since I now have to tell you where I'm going." Dan looks at me and shakes his head. I walk into the bathroom and get in the shower.

hey guys! i am so sorry i didn't update yesterday!! well, today i have a doctor appt, don't worry it's just to meet out new doctor bc we got new health insurance and yeaaahh. tomorrow is my last day of summer school so yayayaya!!!! we're going to watch a movie and then go and get ice cream so, im excited. im planning to update a few times tomorrow so check back often!!