happy words (?)

-The Following Week-

It's been two and a half weeks, Austin and I are still going strong. Everything about him is amazing. He's so caring, he's started coming over everyday, no matter what. I feel bad though because I got him sick, it's just a cold though! "Hey beautiful." He says, kissing me when he walks through the front door. "Hey, let's go upstairs." We head into my room and sit down on my bed. "I'm boredddd!" I say, whining. He rolls his eyes and pulls me onto his lap. "Nari, I have wanted to say this since the moment I met you... I..." He was interrupted by Dan running into my room. "Nari! Austin! Have you seen my phone charger?!" He was panting and out of breathe. "Umm, no? Sorry, Dad." I say laughing, he storms out of the room and all we hear is Dan and Phil yelling.

"As I was saying. Nari, I..." He's interrupted, once again! "Nari, tell Dan I didn't take his charger! I have my own for pete's sake!" Dan turns abruptly, "Who the heck is Pete?! Are you cheating on me?" Dan look super annoyed right now. "Daniel James Howell! Philip Micheal Lester! You two are grown men, now act like it! Dan, Phil doesn't have your charger and he isn't cheating on you. Pete is just an expression." Dan relaxs and Phil pulls him into a hug, "I love you, Dan." He says kissing him. "I love you too." They walk out of the room hand in hand.

"I am so sorry, Austin!" I get up and lock my door, "What were you saying?" I sit back down on his lap and cuddle into him. He turns and look at me, "Um, Nari... I... love you." He says it quickly, I smile at him. "I love you too, Austin." He looks relieved and kisses me on my forehead. What did I do to deserve this boy? I grab my laptop and look up some video ideas. "How about a Sims 4 CAS video?" Austin asks me, I nod slowly. "Or maybe a speed build? Nah, I'm thinking a CAS video, they're sooo much easier." I film the CAS and upload it on the gallery. I also edit and upload the video, it's only about six minutes long so it doesn't take long.

It was going on 7:30 and I was staring to get hungry. I grab Austin's hand and head downstairs. We go into the lounge and see Dan and Phil cuddling on the couch, watching a video. "Are you guys watching the CAS video I just uploaded?" I ask while laughing. They both nod, not taking their eyes off the screen. "Okay, I'm getting hungry. Do you want me to order some Chinease food?" They agree with my choice and I call it in. It takes about 45 minutes to get to us and I thought I was going to die. It's almost 10:00 and Austin goes home, I go up into my room and change into one of Austin's sweatshirts and some running shorts with black fuzzy socks.

I hear a knock on my door, it's Phil. "Hey, Nari." He says coming in and sitting on my bed. "Hey Dad." I say while scrolling through Twitter, I look up and see Phil smiling at me. "What are you smiling so big about?" I ask. "You calling me Dad! You have no idea how happy it makes Dan and I when you call us that." I smile at him and scoot over to hug him. "Did you need something?" I ask, he nods. "Dan and I want to take you out tomorrow for a little Daddies Daughter time." I nod, "That sounds great! What are we going to do?" I ask. "Anything you want!" I smile. "Okay, goodnight, Dad. I love you." He smiles again, "Goodnight, Nari. I love you too." He closes the door and I go to sleep.

=

hey guys! just a short update for you all.