Welcome Home

"Hey, Nari. I am so sorry about what I said. I hope you can accept my apology..." Catherine says fighting tears. I quickly nod and throw my arms around her. "Of course I can forgive you, we're family." She hugs me back and gently kisses my forehead. "Thank you so much, Nari. I love you so much." I look up at her, "I love you too."
She helps Dan, Phil, and I get our bags into our taxi and we head home. The ride was pretty quite except for the sound of the squeaky breaks on the car. I rested my head on Phil's shoulder and drifted to sleep. I wake up to Dan shaking me to get up because we're home. I slowly get out and leave Dan and Phil to get my bags. I walk in the door and take off my jacket and hang it on the coat rack and head to my room to film.
"Hey guys! It's Nari and today I'm going to be filming a 'What's on my phone' tag video thing." I start by showing my backgrounds, my lock screen is a picture of Dan, Phil, and I cuddling on a bed while on tour and my home screen is a picture of all three of us wearing cat whiskers. I then go through my folders and stuff on my phone, let me say, it was a very interesting video. "Alright guys, thank you soooo much for watch and let me know what I should film next! Don't forget to subscribe and click that like button, I'll see you all in the next video!" I turn off my camera and check my phone, it's almost 9 o'clock by the time I finish editing and upload the video so I decide to go to bed for the night.
I began to get a major migraine around 4:45 so I go into my bathroom and take an ibuprofen. I start to walk back to my room when I started feeling light headed, I slowly make my way to Dan's room. "Dan? Daniel James Howell?!" I slowly creep my way over to him, "Huh? Nari? What are you doing up?" I cuddle into him, "Sorry I have a migraine and I'm really dizzy." He sits up and feels my cheeks and forehead, "You feel a little warm, what else is bothering you?" I notice my stomach is kind of queasy, "My stomach hurts, but other than my head nothing else." He nods, "Come on, we're going to get Phil and watch some movies."
Phil's startled by us jumping on top of him and telling him to get some of his favourite movies and head to the lounge. About 10 minutes later, Phil struggles in with out fifteen movies balanced on his arms. He dumps them on the couch and makes me pick one, of course, I pick Big Hero 6. He puts it in and about halfway through I go to sleep.
-
-
hey guys!! im soooo sorry about not updating lately. i forgot my password and username but i really wanted to write but sadly couldnt :(
ill try to update everyday from now on, but with finals coming up it will my difficult. anywaaaaayyysss i love you all!