Special someone?

We head out of the jewelry store and into an ice cream parlor. I order some mint chocolate chip, Dan orders some black vanilla ice cream, and Phil orders cookies and cream. We eat our ice cream and talk about our youtube channels, I realize that I haven't vlogged at all today. "Hey guys! Nari here, right now me and the guys are at an ice cream parlor in London. I completely forgot to vlog today so I thought I could pick up here!" I turn the camera to face Dan and Phil, "Say hi to the vlog!" They both wave and smile.
I continue vlogging as we walk down the street, "Where do you guys want to go now?" I ask Dan and Phil, but as I turn around I didn't notice I was walking right in the path of someone. We collided and I drop my camera. Of course, it broke. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" The stranger says holding out my camera that is now in two pieces. "Don't worry about it! It's my fault, I should watch where I'm going." I look up to the stranger, he's probably the cutest boy I have ever seen in my life, he had light brown hair that looked like he just sprayed it with hairspray and walked out the door, he definitely suits it. "Well, hey. My name is Justin." He holds out his hand, I shake it. "I'm Nari." He smiles and nods slowly. "What an interesting name, I've never heard it before." I awkwardly smile. "Yeah, my parents were quite original." I say laughing. "I bet! I like it though, it's a beautiful name. Like you..." Justin says trailing off, I immediately blush. "Thank you..." I say, Dan and Phil come running up behind us. "There you are, Nari! We've been looking everywhere for you." Dan says panting. He looks over at Justin, "Who's this?" He asks. "This is Justin, I accidentally ran into him and I dropped my camera, it kinda broke but it's okay. Justin, this is Dan Howell, my dad." Justin shakes Dan's hand, Dan keeps eyeballing him. Justin and Phil shake hands as well, "Well, Nari. Again, I am so sorry about your camera. Here's my number, we should hang out sometime." He says smiling, I nod and blush awkwardly. "Yeah, I would like that." I say. We say goodbye to Justin and he turns and leaves.
Dan and Phil both turn around simultaneously and look at me and smirk, "Well it seems as if Nari here has developed a crush!" Phil says, turning to Justin. Dan glares at him, "You're lucky you're cute, I'm not sure I'm ready for Nari to start dating..." I walk over and slap Phil on the arm and hug Dan, "It's fine, Dan. He seemed nice enough. Also, Phil, I legit just met him it's a little soon to develop a crush I think." I say laughing, Phil shrugs and starts walking again. Me and Dan soon follow, I can't stop thinking about Justin. Maybe I should text him? Wait, no. I don't want to seem desperate, I guess I'll wait and see if he texts me first. I really want to get to know him though, he seemed really cool. "Nari, I know you're thinking about Justin. It'll be fine, Dan will warm up to the idea of you dating. It was going to happen eventually so I mean." Phil says, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm not sure if I have a crush on him or if I just want to get to know him more." Phil nods in understanding, Dan walks up behind Phil and grabs his hand. "I heard my name, what are you talking about?" He says eyeballing both of us. "Oh nothing, just talking about youtube stuff." Phil lies, Dan looks at him and rolls his eyes. It's quiet cute when they act like this, I always feel like the third wheel around them. I hope that Justin can hang out sometime soon.
-
-
hey guys! oo nari's met a boyyyyy. im quite excited to see where this goes ; )