progress

It's about a week and a half later. Me and Austin have been dating for around four weeks and  yes, I have been going to therapy, taking my medicine, and doing everything I've been told to do. Austin has been a major candidate in me getting better. He'll stay the night with me sometimes, but when he doesn't he set reminders on my phone to remind me to take my medicine or whatever. I love him so much, he's amazing. Dan and Phil have also been helping a ton. When I can't sleep, we stay in the lounge and watch movies until I do. They're the ones who deal with my medicine so I don't take too much, I think you know what I mean. They have been so supportive, all three of them have. I love them all.

"Okay, Nari. Time for your medicine!" Dan says excitingly, I hate taking it. I have to take it like four times a day. When I get up, around 12:30, at dinner, and before I go to bed. "Ugh." I groan, I swipe the pill and bottle of water and take it. "Happy now?" I laugh and he nods, "Thank you, baby." I smile, "Can Austin come over?" I ask. "Really, since when do you ask me when he can come over?" I laugh, "Okay, true." I pull out my phone and call him. "Hey, babe." He says happily, I smile. "Hey, baby. Can you come over?" He starts freaking out, "Why?! Nari, are you okay? What happened?" It drives me crazy when I ask either of them for a favour, they ALWAYS think something's wrong. "Nothing." I say shortly, "I'm fine. Can't I just want to see you?" He sighs, "Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, love. Of course I will, see you soon babe. I love you." I smile again, "I love you more!"

About ten minutes later there's a knock at the door. "Coming!" I say, going quickly down the stairs. I open the door to see Austin standing there with something behind his back. "Hey, beautiful. I have something for you." He pulls out a bouquet of daises, my favourite, and a bad of cotton candy. "Austin!" He puts down my gifts. "Thank you so much!" I say, jumping onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. We sit there, staring at each other for what seems like forever and we kiss. "I love you so much." He says, kissing me again. He puts me down and grabs the presents and we go upstairs.

"Hey, Austin!" Dan says. Phil says hello too. "I see you brought our special girl some flowers and cotton candy." Phil says. "Yep, I love her too much to not bring her something." I take the flowers and put them in a vase to put in my room. Dan and Phil leave the room to go and watch a movie in the lounge. Austin comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. "The flowers are beautiful." I say, kissing his arm. "Well, so are you." He says, kissing my neck. "We should film a video." I say, turning around. "Another Q&A? It could be our thing." He says, I nod and tweet out a tweet:

"Hey everyone! Austin and I are filming another Q&A, so send in some questions that you want us to answer! xx"

We wait about an hour and then film. "Hello everyone! Nari here. Today I am joined with my amazing boyfriend!" He comes into shot, "Hey, Nari fam!" I smile. "We are going to be filming a Q&A. I asked for some questions on Twitter and there was a ton of questions, guys, oh my gosh!" We each pull out our phones and get our questions ready. "First question," I say, "Are you guys going to get married?" I stop and turn slowly towards Austin, "Well, that's the plan!" He says happily looking at me. I awe at him. "Second question, do you guys want kids? It doesn't have to be together, I'm just asking in general." Austin says, laughing at the second part. "Hmm, maybe. I think maybe one or two. It's too far down the road." He nods in understanding, "Same here. Maybe one or two."

The rest of the video goes smoothly, not too weird of questions. Some are a bit weird, but also funny so it's okay. We had a lot of laughs and fun filming. I love filming videos, I hope to do it for a long time. "Dude, Nari! The questions some of oyur fans tweeted to you were hilarious. You have some crazy fans!" Dan says, dying laughing. Austin and I laugh too. "Yeah that's very true. I love them though." He nods in agreement. Austin and I go back upstairs and watch a movie.

-

hey guys. heres another update.