secrets

"Hey guys! I'm back and Justin's with me." I yell into the house, I hear muffled laughter coming from the lounge. "Also, my dads are both youtubers as well so one of us is always doing something involving filming." He laughs and takes off his jacket. We head back into my room, "What do you want to do?" I ask him, he scoots closer to me, "How about we watch a movie?" He says, I agree and head over to where I keep my movies. "How about a scary movie?" I ask. "Sounds great, I love scary movies." I reach out and grab The Conjuring 2. "This okay?" I ask. He nods and I grab my laptop and put the dvd in. I grab a pillow and balance it on the end of my bed. I scoot back to be closer to him, for the first ten minutes or so we sit with some space between us. He scoots over to me and puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder. We continue to stay that way till the end of the movie, I'm asleep by the end of it but I can still hear a bit. I feel Justin shift and I feel his lips on my forehead. I jump a bit but then relax into his arms. What is this boy going to do to me?
I wake up the next morning to find Justin still beside me, he's asleep though. I squirm out of his grip but he grabs my arm and pulls me back down to where I'm back in his arms. I chuckle to myself and turn over towards him, "Justinnn I need to get up and do some work." He moans slightly but then sits up. "Fine, if you must." He says smirking at me. I laugh gently, "I'm going to go and take a shower, feel free to grab anything from the kitchen." He nods and gets up. I head into my bathroom and remove my makeup to take a shower.

*25 minutes later*

I put on my robe and wrap a towel around my head and go into my room. I walk in to see that Justin is gone, he must have gone to the kitchen so I get dressed. I decide on some leggings, a baby pink short sleeved shirt and some white high top converse. I put on some mascara, concealer, and eyeliner and head into the kitchen. I walk in to see Justin talking to Dan and Phil, "Hey guys! What's for breakfast?" I ask, I can sense a bit of tension in the room. "I made waffles!" Phil says breaking the silence. "Thanks Phil." I grab two plates, hand one to Justin and pull him into the lounge. "Were you guys arguing before I came in?" I ask him suspiciously. He looks at me, "No, Dan just kept glaring at me. I didn't really mind, but it was kind of weird." I roll my eyes, "Dan's just being protective, I've been through a lot in my life..." Justin puts his plate down and grabs my hands, "If you don't mind me asking, what have you been through?" I explain everything to him. Legit, everything. From my mom and brother's deaths to my father trying to hunt me down, by the end of my story I'm sobbing and can't stop. "Shh, it's okay, Nari. I won't let him hurt you and neither will your dads. Everything is okay." He's holding me in his arms and stroking my hair trying to calm me down. When I'm finally calm, he pulls me closer and kisses my temple. I smile to myself, "Thank you, Justin. This has really helped." He nods his welcome. "My mom died when I was little too, she died of cancer." I look up at him and grab his hands. "I'm so sorry, Justin." He smiles at me and pulls me to my feet. "Well, I should get going. I have to go to the store for my grandparents, unless you want to go with me...?" I smile and nod, "Yeah! That sounds like fun."
I grab my phone and we walk out the door, hand in hand.
-
-
hey! im having loooooads of fun writing this story now, i love it so much!
fan account: cuddledan
feel free to dm!