address the issue

"What's up Kingdom? Austin here. Today's video will be different from any of the other videos I have filmed. This one's a little more serious." Austin says, he clears his throat and pulls out his phone. "So, there is this on specific drama channel here on Youtube that has been spreading some stuff about me. I won't say their channel name, because I don't want to give them this 'shoutout.'" He says, with air quotes. "They said that I have only been dating Nari for the publicity. Um, no, I have not. I am dating Nari because I love her, not because of her subs. They also said I take advantage of my subs? They said I was selfish and that the only reason I still have subs is because of Nari." He rolls his eyes and continues looking through the video. "I do a lot of clickbaiting? You said it yourself! Everyone clickbaits, some more than others. Then if I can't do it, then no one can? Well, my name is in the title. The video is called 'Reasons why people HATE Austin King' My girlfriend and I are in the thumbnail, he dragged Nari into this by using her for clicks." His voice is getting loud by the time he finishes. "Alright guys, thanks for watching this video. I am so thankful for those who are still subbed. That means the world to me and so do you guys." He ends the video.

"Did that sound alright?" He asks me, I nod. "Yeah, it did. You handled that very well." He smiles at me. "Thanks, Nari. Has he made a video about you yet?" He asks me, I shake my head. "No, not that I've seen at least." He nods slowly and sits down on our bed. "Can you check for me?" He asks, he sounds worried. "Yeah, of course." I pull out my laptop and find the person's channel. "There's one called 'Top 15 most popular female Youtubers.'" I say, he takes my laptop and plays the video. "Hello everyone, today I will be doing the 'top 15 most popular femal youtubers' So you should like, comment, subscribe, and share this video with any of your friends." The screen fades and then the voice begins to speak. We skip to the part where they talk about me. "Number 9, Nari Howell-Lester. Nari is very close to getting 600k subs here in Youtube. She films lifestyle videos, makeup videos, skits, and gaming videos. Nari is very beautiful and she hardly wears ANY makeup. She is by far my favourite youtuber on this list, so go and sub to her. The link is in the description." Austin turns and looks at me.

"So, he can hate me but love you? That makes no sense." He says angrily. I grab his arm to calm him down. "Austin, it's going to be okay." He relaxes from my touch and lays across my lap. "I don't know what to do, I've never really gotten hate before." He says, I play with his hair. "You're getting more popular, so of course there are people who are going to start hating on you. You just have to ignore them. You have 550k subs, babe. People love your content." I say, he smiles and kisses my forehead. "Thanks, babe. I mean it. I don't know what I would so without you." I smile at him and lay my head on his chest. "Oh yeah! The clothes I ordered for you got here today." He says excitingly. "Oka, let's film a video!" I say, grabbing his hand. We grab the packages off of the table and go to our bedroom.

"Hey everyone! Nari here. Today we are going to be doing the 'Boyfriend Buys My Outfit Challenge.'" I pull Austin's arm and he slides into frame. We were filming standing up so it was easier. "I bought three outfits for you. A formal one, one I think you would like, and one I liked." I smile at him, "How do you think you did?" I ask him. "Not very well, everything was so expensive!" I laugh, "Thank you for saying that! I agree 100%." He smiles at throws a bag at me. "Go put that on!" He yells, pushing me towards our room divider. "This is the one I thought you would like." He explains. I put on the outfit and he did a pretty good job! It's a white crop top with a pink pocket, some high waisted skinny jeans, and then some black vans. "Well, you did well I would say." I walk into view and he smiles. "But, I don't like vans." I say, giving him a funny look. "Fine, fine. I get that." He tosses another bag to me. "That's the one I liked."

This one is the one I'm worried about. Austin has terrible fashion taste! It's a blue mesh jersey with a black tanktop, some black leggings, and a pair of black sandals. "This isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting!" I say while laughing. "Hey! You look cute!" He says, putting his arm around my waist. "Thanks babe." I say, kissing him. "Next is the formal outift." He gently hands me a package. This one looks expensive. I go behind the room divider and change. The dress is beautiful. It's an off white lacey dress that's long sleeved, it's also full length. The sleeves are that weird bell style. He also got a white pearl necklace, matching off white heels, and rose gold diamond earings. This outfit was perfect. "Austin! This is beautiful." I say, still not in frame. He smiles gently and grabs my arm. "Wow, Nari. You look gorgeous." He places his arms around my waist and pulls me to face him. He whispers in my ear, "I think you should wear this dress to our wedding reception when it finally happens." I awe at him and we oull away from each other. "Thank you all so much for watching. Let me know which outfit was your favourite in the comment section below! Bye everyone."