Happiness!

I walk into the bathroom and get into my bag and pull out some pastel pink rippled high waisted shorts and put them on. Then, I search for a shirt and finally spot my favorite shirt, which has the silhouette of Dan and Phil on it and then is tye dyed with pink, light blue, and magenta, it's also a crop top. I put it on over my black strapless bra. I then slip on my mint green converse, and curl my hair and pin back the left side with two bobby pins. I look in the mirror and apply mascara and light pink eye shadow. I think I look okay and walk out. "WOW, NARI," Dan says "is that really our daughter, Phil?!" He says pretending to shed a tear. I laugh, "so what are we gonna do today?" I ask. Phil taps his chin and then says, "NO WHERE WITH BOYS! Not with you looking as cute as you do!" He says looking at Dan, he nods and I roll my eyes. "No really, me and Phil have a meeting and then we can go to Starbucks and go to the Castleton Mall and you can vlog. I give a thumbs up and go over to the couch that my phone was charging on. I check it and see I have hundreds of Instagram notifications! "OH MY GOSH!" I say gasping, I check my follow count on my phan account and it went from 4.7k to 10k! " I just gained like six thousand followers!" I say fanning myself. "Congrats, Nari!" Dan says. "Yeah! Good job!" Phil adds on. I was so happy, I started getting around 300 likes per picture, which was awesome, but for the wrong reason.

I went to the meeting with my dads and sit there vlogging the whole time, zooming in and out on Dan and Phil quietly and then facing the lense on me and giving a funny face and shaking my head and start laughing, causing everyone to look at me and making Dan shoot me a glare. I mouth 'sorry' and wave to the camera. After two long boring hours, I see Dan shake hands with a guy, then Phil and they get up and get me and walk out. "Oh. My. Gosh. That was so boring." Phil says, Dan and I agree. I pull out my camera again, "Hey guys, Nari again. That meeting me and my dads were at was sooo long and boring!" I say, then I go on explaining we were going shopping and going to Starbucks.

"Well guys, I can't decided what shirt to get!" I hand Dan the camera and he points it had me and i hold up the shirts. One is a peach coloured tank that says 'live long and prosper' and the other its teal with black Aztec print on it. "Why don't you get both?" Dan asks. I reply saying, "Wellll, I haven't thought about that!" I tap my chin, shrug, and throw them over my shoulder. We continue walking around and I take my camera from Dan. "I'm getting both of the shirts guys." I say as Phil walks up behind me and gives me bunny ears, I look both ways behind me and Phil dives from side to side opposite of what I was looking. "PHIL!" I say whilst still recording, "can you not?" I say laughing.

Today was awesome! I got twelve shirts and four pairs of shorts. Soon though, we had to head back to the tour bus so we could head to the next tour stop. I wasn't looking forward to the bus ride there.

hey guys!! i updated again while at summer school soo yeah. were leaving for swimming in like ten minutes and im excited!! i havent been swimming in a while so yayaya. its been like two weeks butttt who cares? lol