announcement video!

Nari's ring: http://www.kay.com/en/kaystore/r6-rings-101488--1/neil-lane-engagement-ring-1-ct-tw-diamonds-14k-white-gold-940340817--1/101488/101488.101495

"Will you marry me?" Austin asks, he holds out a beautiful diamond ring. I throw my hands over my mouth. "Austin King, of course I'll marry you!" He jumps and slips the ring on my finger and then kisses me. People around us start cheering and clapping for us, I blush as Austin takes my hand. Austin calls the waiter over, "Can we have the check please?" He asks them, the waiter shakes their head. "It's on the house, man. Have a wonderful evening." He says nicely, we thank him and go back to the limo. "Austin, you have made me the happiest girl on the planet." I say, kissing him again. He smiles against my lips, "Nari Howell-Lester, I'm the one on cloud 9 here. I was the one who had to plan all this!" He says, I chuckle and lean into him. "You know we have to make a video announcing this now, right?" I ask him, he rolls his eyes and kisses me. "Of course, babe. I'm excited for it!" He says happily, laying his head on mine. "Me too, Austin." I say.

We pull up to the apartment and they help me out again. We walk in and Austin takes my coat. "You guys are back!" Dan says, rushing towards us. "How did it go?" Phil asks us, mostly directing to Austin. He smiles, "It went wonderful." He grabs my hand and shows them the ring. They grab my hand to examine it, "Nari, it's beautiful." Phil says, pulling me into a hug with Dan. "I can't believe how fast you're growing up." Dan says, grabbing Austin's arm and pulling him into the huddle. "We're so happy for you guys, and so will your fans. They knew this was coming." Phil adds. Austin and I smile at each other and we hear camera shutters. "Awe, you two are so cute." Dan says, holding his camera in front of him. "Nari, start planning your dream wedding, dear. We'll make sure everything is perfect." Phil says, I start tearing up as Austin puts his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. "I can't believe this is happening, and I'm the one who said yes!" I say, wiping tears. They all laugh.

"Let's get you out of that dress and into some sweats." Austin jokes, he grabs my arm gently and leads me to our bedroom. "I love you Austin King." I say, putting my arms around him and kissing him. He deepens the kiss as he puts his arms around my waist. "Go find me some sweats." I say, breaking the kiss. He pouts and goes to the dresser to get some. "Here youn go." He says, tossing me a pair of light pink ones and a white sweatshirt of his. I smile and pull off my dress. Austin admires me, he loves everthing about me. He loves me unconditionally. "Let's go watch a movie or something." I say, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him. He doesn't budge, "Babe, let's do something in here." He says, I losen my grip and walk towards him. "Fine. As long as I can watch a movie." I say, he chuckles and pulls me onto the bed. We watch Big Hero 6 for like the hundredth time and fall asleep during it, of course.

I wake up the next morning super nauseous, I escape Austin's grip and run straight to the bathroom where I start throwing up. Austin quickly runs in there and holds my hair. He goes and gets me some water. "You alright?" He asks me, helping me to my feet. "Yeah, just felt sick." I say, he chuckles. "I can tell, let's go back to bed. I'll get you some crackers and tea." He helps me into bed and places a wet washcloth on my head. "You have a fever too, probably you just being hot though." He smirks and I roll my eyes. He goes back tot he kitchen and gets everything he said he would, plus Phan. "Nari, you alright?" Phil asks, not leaving the door. "Yes, I'm fine now." I say, leaning up and taking a drink of tea. They all stare at me, "Guys really. I feel so much better now." I lean back and eat a cracker. "Okay, babe. You just scared us." He says, I chuckle. "We still fliming today?" I ask Austin, he nods. "Yay!" I slowly get out of bed to find something to wear.

I pull off my sleeping clothes so that Austin can throw them in the washer. I find a light gray sweatshirt, some high waisted blue jeans, and black birks. (A/N: sorry its prob annoying that i always describe her outfit. i think its really fun though :) ) "Let's film!" I call down the hall to Austin. "So, I was thinking you try and do my makeup, then we'll announce at the beginning or something." I say, he nods. "Good idea, babe. Are you sure you feel better?" He asks me, I nod. "Yes! I feel fine." I say, I grab my makeup bad and his hand. We make our way to the office/my old bedroom to film. "What's up everyone? Nari here. Today I am joined with someone who IS NOT my boyfriend." I say, Austin shyly comes and sits down next to me. We're making it seem like we aren't dating anymore, "He isn't my boyfriend because he's officially my..." I take a long pause and stare at Austin, expecting him to finish. "FIANCE!" He yells loudly, I cover my ears. "Ow, babe! Calm down." I say, he throws his arms around me instead.

"I'm so excited! We're gonna get married!" He says, hugging me tighter. "I know, babe! Anyways, here's the 'fiance does my makeup challenge' tag thingy." I say, he laughs. "So, King, what's first?" I ask him, handing him my makeup bag. "Well, I watch you do your makeup everyday and I think you use primer first." He says, pulling out the primer. I smirk at the camera. "What's after primer?" I ask him, while hes slapping my face with primer. "Ow! Not so hard." I yell at him, he rolls his eyes. "Um, foundation?" He asks me, I raise my eyebrows. "I'm not helping you! Just do what you think is correct." I say, he throws his hands up. "I don't know, baby!" He puts on foundation and then concelear. "Now, you need to be careful, like legit." He's slowly applying mascara on me. He does it almost perfectly though. "Wow, babe! This is really good so far." I say, looking in the view finder. "Do eyeshadow and eyeliner now." I say. He ruined it with the eyeliner, but did suprisingly well anyways. "Bye everyone!" We say at the same time while hugging.

"You did a good job, aside from the eyeliner. It's uneven, I can fix it though." I say, pulling it back out. I also pull out my phone to call Zoe. "Hey, Zoe!" I say when she answers. "Hey, Nari! How is everything?" She asks me, I squeal. "Everything is perfect! Go look at the title of my new video, but stay on the line." I say, she hums as she goes to my channel. "Fiance does my... WHAT?! YOU GUYS GOT ENGAGED?" She yells into the phone, I start laughing. "Yes!" I say, she gasps. "When?!" She yells again. "Last night, it was amazing. We went to a fancy restauraunt, had a limo, it was perfect." I say, she awes. "That's so cute! Is everything okay otherwise?" She asks, I mumble. "Yeah, I woke up this morning naseous though and threw up. I'm fine now though, it was odd. It wasn't like a 24 hour flu thing either." I say. "That is odd, probably something you ate." She says.