Homeward Bound

It's been about a week and the tour is finally over!! We are exhausted and ready to be home, their eyes are red with exhaustion and stress. We haven't filmed any because of being so busy and all, which isn't good at all, so we all decide to film a 'Going Home' vlog. "Hello, Internet. We're heading to the airport right now, because all of us are finally heading home!" Dan says, he walks off, continuing vlogging. "Hey, guys! Right now we are in the airport because we are going home after like three months of touring! It's been fun America, but we miss good 'ole England. I will see you guys when we are home!" Phil says as he turns off his camera. I then pull out my camera, "Hey guys, Nari here. We're at the airport right now, we are heading home, finally! Our plane leaves in about an hour, so we're going to get lunch and then go home. So, I will see you guys when we are on the plane!"

We head to a Starbucks in the airport to get a small lunch, since we're going to be on a plane for like eight hours. All of us order refreshers instead of coffee and I get a sandwich like the guys. "Hey, Nari. How would you like to meet Zoe Sugg when we get back?" Dan asks, causing me to gasp and then chock. After I stop chocking, I finally answer. "YES!" I say, not noticing I'm yelling. "Alright then!" Phil says laughing. After about fifteen minutes of eating, we head to our gate and board the plane, luckily we got seats next to each other.

We spend the whole flight watching movies, joking, talking, vlogging, and even played an intense game of truth or dare. One dare went so far that Dan almost got married! We got dared to ask a flight attendent on a date and then propose to her at the end XDDD Phil and I were laughing while he was talking to her, then he came back with a sad face. "She turned me down!" He said laughing, obviously not to hurt. "Awe, poor Danny." Phil said hugging him. Dan swatted him away whilst blushing.

Finally, we arrive at the London airport and get a cab back to their house. It was about ten minutes back, so as we drive past things, Dan and Phil explain what it is. "That's where were meeting Zoe tomorrow." Phil says, I do a little dance in my seat. Well, it was Dan's seat, because it only had two seats in the back so Dan said I could sit on his lap. "We're home!" Dan says as he unlocks the door. I walk in surprised to see that it was larger in real life then their videos show! "I will show you to your room well, to be room. Zoe is going to go with us tomorrow to get paint and stuff for your room." Phil says. We walk up a few flights of stairs and finally arrive. "This is it!" He says as we walk in, I look around and see the couch that Phil broke the sofa bed while playing Bishi Bashi (right?) and the stain on the carpet from where Dan fell whilst playing fnaf, and the Dan vs. Phil board!

"Wow, is it bad that I recognize each spot from videos......" I say, slightly embarrassed. "Not at all! You're still a phan after all!" Phil says hugging me, "I'll let you unpack, dinner will be here in a few, we ordered pizza." I nod and drag my bags in, realizing there isn't anywhere to put my clothes. I decide on leaving my clothes in the bag and pull out my camera, "Hey guys! We are finally at the Dan and Phil house, I'm staying in the gaming room/office. We're going into town tomorrow to get stuff to redo this place, I feel bad for them having to do this....." I say looking down, "but they wouldn't do this if they didn't love me." I said smiling, I turn off the light and walk downstairs to the lounge. "Guys, I think I'm lost!" I say laughing and turning around to go and get my tatibof, remembering there's a map inside. "Got my tabinof!! Let's get out of here." I say opening to the page with the map.

I slowly make my way down to the lounge, passing rooms that they hadn't shown before in any videos. I hear them in the kitchen, they must be getting the pizza served out. I look inside to see Dan handing Phil a plate of pizza. "Thank you, Danny." He says, taking the pizza. "No problem." Dan says, doing something surprising as he finished.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......

-

-

wow guys! what did dan do?! comment down below some youtubers you want to see in here, I will only choose a few though. do you guys like where this is going? i still have writers block, so that's why it isn't very creative, sorry!