Grandma Tag (?)

"Hello everybody, my name's Nari and today I am joined with my grandma!" I say as I finish my new intro. "Hi guys!" She says. I explain the grandma tag to her, basically I will be asking her questions about Phil and how he was as a child. "So, was Phil a good baby/toddler?" I ask her, I already new the answer. I remember it from Phil's video with her. "Well, he was quite a naughty boy. But for the most part, he wasn't too bad." I laugh, it's hard to think of Phil being a bad kid. "Wow! I can't imagine Phil being bad as a kid though!" I say laughing again. "Oh trust me, he was." We continue the video and it's probably been one of the funniest videos I've ever filmed.

"What now?" I ask her. She thinks for a second, "Let's go and walk around! I can show you around. Dan and Phil can follow if they like." She says excited. I nod and we all stand up. I pull out my vlogging camera so I can vlog. "Hey guys! I've decided on vlogging because I am with Phil's mum and so she's showing me around Phil's hometown." She comes into frame and waves hello. "We just filmed a video for my main channel and may I say it's one of the funniest videos EVER! Besides one of my makeup videos with Dan." I laugh at the thought of the video.

We walk around for about an hour and I pretty much vlog the whole time. We stopped in a few shops and picked up some more winter clothes for me, Dan got some shoes, and Phil found some stuff to hang in the lounge at this home decor shop. We take a cab back to Phil's mum's house. "Well, we're leaving tomorrow morning." Phil says as we all sit in the lounge, playing a board game. "It's been lovely catching up with you both and meeting Nari." She says. "Yeah, I love having a grandma. I never saw my grandparents before my mom died." She looks at me, had Phil not told her my story? "Did you not tell her?" I ask Phil, he shakes his head. I sigh and go off to bed.

I hear them talking through the walls, the walls are really thin so every word is nice and clear. "Why did you guys want to adopt a child?" She yells at them. "We really wanted a child." Dan says, he sounds mad. "I see, you're too young though. She's interesting, a little short tempered I bet." I hear someone get up and walk towards my room. I pretend to be asleep, I feel someone sit next to me. I turn over and slightly open my eyes, it's Dan and it looks like he's been crying. "Hi." I say, sitting up. "Hey, sorry if I woke you up." He hugs me, something's wrong. "Is everything okay?" I'm starting to get worried, he's acting really weird. "Yeah, Phil doesn't feel well and we just want to go home." I nod, and get up to start packing.

They were still acting weird though, I don't get why they won't tell me anything. I continue thinking in my head, 'what if she didn't like me?' or 'what if she wanted them to get rid of me?' I shake these thoughts out of my head. After I'm done packing, I walk out into the living room to see Dan and Phil's mum fighting. "Listen here, Catherine, Phil and I love her an each other very much and there's nothing you can say or do to change that!" Dan yells, clenching his fists. "Daniel, I support you and Phil all the way, you both are just too young to take care of a child!" She and Dan are both fighting while Phil is standing between them trying to break up the fight.

He keeps telling them to calm down and to stop before they say something they will regret. Suddenly, they all three look at me in suprise. Dan tries to walk toward me, but I escape his reach and run towards the door. I knew they didn't really love me, because if they did they would be chasing after me right now. I kept running until I was doubled over in pain. I shrunk down onto the concrete and start bawling my eyes out. I soon cry myself to sleep.

-

-

hey guys! sorry i have updated in a while, i had been planning for a chapter like this. and yes i know that none of them are violant or scary in anyway, i just needed it for this chapter