BREAKING NEWS

"Are you sure you're okay, Nari?" Zoe asks me, I chuckle. "Yes, Zoe. I'm fine." I say, she mumbles. "Have you guys... you know?" She asks, I start coughing like crazy. "Well, I mean, yeah. Why?" I ask, worried of her answer. "Nari, oh my gosh. I'm coming over, wait for me at the train station." She says and then hangs up. Okay, that was weird. She she think I'm... Oh non. I can't be. I start freaking out, I run out the door and sprint to the train station. Zoe's supposed to be here in thirty minutes, what should I do while I wait? I find a coffee shop down the street from the station. I order me a vanilla latte and something for Zoe. My phone starts ringing, "Nari, where are you? I'm at the train station." She says, out of breathe. "I'm coming. I went to get us some coffee." I say, paying for our drinks. "Yay! Hurry though, we have stuff to do." She says happily. I walk back to the station to see her vlogging.

"Nari! Finally I found her guys." I wave to the camera and hand Zoe her drink. "I'll see you guys in a bit." She stops recording, "So, what's the big rush for?" I ask her, then taking a drink. "We need to talk." She says, grabbing my arm. We get a cab and go back to the apartment. We rush inside and go to mine and Austin's room. "Okay, so you got sick this morning?" She asks me, I nod. "When did you guys..." She asks, trailing off. "Two days ago, you can't think I'm..." I look down and back at her. "Pregnant, do you?" I ask her, whispering. "Um, I mean, it sounds possible." I stand up and start shaking. "Zoe, I'm 17 years old and have been engaged for one day. This is all too much..." I say, she stands up beside me. "Nari, babes, I said it's POSSIBLE. That doesn't mean anything." She says, hugging me. I start crying, "Zoe, I'm scared. What do I do?" I ask her, crying harder. "If you are pregnant, imagine how wonderful of a life your child will have. They probably have the most attractive parents I know." She jokes, trying to make me feel better. I crack a smile and laugh.

"Thank you, Zoe. I'm just so scared..." I say. She smiles and hugs me again. "I know you are, let's go get you a pregnancy test and then we will know for sure." She says, I nod and she helps me steady my feet. I grab my bag and a jacket. "I need to tell the guys where we're going, exceot leave some details out." I say, she nods and heads towards the door. "Hey, guys. Zoe and I are going to walk around towm for a bit we'll be back soon." I say, still shaking. Austin comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. "I love you, Nari. So much." He says, kissing me. "I love you more, Austin. I'll be back soon." I say, he doesn't let go. "Are you okay? You're shaking." He asks, concerned. "Yes, of course I am. Just cold." He takes my jacket and helps me put it on. "Hurry back, I'll miss you." He says, I chuckle and kiss his cheek. I head towards Zoe and we leave.

"So, how do you think Austin will react if you're pregnant?" She asks me. "I don't know, really. I think he'll be really excited. We've talked about having kids before." I say, she smiles. "Awe, that's so cute. What about Dan and Phil?" She asks, that's what I'm worried about. "I don't know about them. They might be really shocked at first, and then be really excited. Can't say for sure though." I say, we walk into a little convience store and got to find a test. I find one, but have Zoe go to the counter. I look way younger than what I actually am and I didn't want people thinking I'm like 12 and buying a pregnancy test. "Got it." She says, handing me the bag as we walk out the door. I smile at her, "Cool. Let's stop somewhere so I can take it, I don't want to do it at home." I say, she nods in understanding. We go into a fast food place so I can take it. I sneak into the bathroom and go into one of the stalls. It says it takes 15 minutes to show the results, so in the mean time I'm pacing in the stall while sneaking glances at the test. Finally, it's been 15 minutes and I look at the test.

"Two lines... Oh my gosh. I'm pregnant." I smile to myself and grab the test. "I'm going to be a mom... This is amazing." I say. I might have been super scared, but now I'm really excited. I grab my bag and the test. "Zoe, oh my gosh!" I run out of the bathroom and show her the test. "Nari! Congratulations!" She hugs me and I start crying again. "This is amazing." I tell her, she nods and lets go of me. "Let's get some lunch here." She says, I nod. We order our food and sit down. "How are you going to tell them?" She asks me, I shrug. "I'll tell Phan as soon as we get back, I'll take Austin out and tell him then." I say, she nods. "Like go to dinner and take a walk in the park or something. I think he'd like that." She says. "Yeah, he's a big romantic." I say, we both laugh. We throw our trash away and then head back to the apartment. "We're back!" I say, hanging up my jacket. Austin runs down the hall to me, "Hey, babe. I missed you so much." He says, hugging me. "I missed you too, Austin. Is Phan here?" I ask him, he lets go of me and nods.

"Cool, I need to talk to them. I'll be back." I tell them, they nod. I go into thier room and see them cuddling. "Hey, Nari." Dan says. "Hey guys. I, um, need to talk to you. It's really important." I tell them, they both sit up and look at me. "Before I tell you, I don't want you guys to freak out and..." Phil cuts me off and looks at Dan. "Sweetie, we know what this is about. We know you're pregnant. Austin, um... Told us about what happened." I throw my hands over my mouth. "Oh my gosh! Does he know?" I ask them, while whispering. "No, Nari." Dan says while laughing. "He think you got sick from the food, we let him believe it. We wanted you to tell him." Phil says, I exhale deeply. "Thank you guys so much." I hug the both of them. "Don't think we're mad, we're very excited for the two of you." Dan says, tearing up. I kiss them both on the cheek and leave. "Hey, Nari. I have to go. Text me though!" She says, I smile and hug her. "Thanks for your help today." I whisper to her, she chuckles and nods. "It's no problem!"