Room Designing!

We drive around for another two hours and end up buying a daybed, a few room decor things, some paint, a matching wardrobe and hope chest set, and several blankets and pillows. My favourite pillow has a picture of a unicorn and says 'i do what i want' on the front. We then head back to Dan and Phil's house. "Oh my gosh, guys. My room is going to be awesome! Okay, so tomorrow I will be doing another collab with Dan and then I won't post a video the next day and then there will be a video showing you guys my room!" I say as I get out of the car. "Okay, so I will see you guys tomorrow! I love you all and goodbyeeee!" I turn off the camera and go inside. We all head back to my room and start moving the old furniture into the lounge and their rooms.

Almost an hour later, all of the stuff that aren't the computer, which are still on the desks, is in the lounge. I look around and realize how cool this will look when it's done. We put a tarp over the computers so we can start painting tomorrow. "Thank you so much for helping, Zoe!" I say hugging her. "No problem, tomorrow I will bring Alfie. He really likes to paint!" She says laughing and pulling away from the hug. I nod and she says goodbye to Dan and Phil. "Let's move the daybed into your room so you can sleep in there." I nod and help them bring it in and I put the comforter on it. "Looks good, thank you so much guys!" I say, kissing both of them on the cheek. "You're very welcome," they say in unison.

I say goodnight to them and decide to edit todays vlog. It ends up being like thirty-two minutes long! I decide to cut out the parts of me in the cab, aside from the intro. I end up falling asleep as the video is uploading. I wake up to the sound of yelling, I walk out into the hall and follow the sound of the yelling. I end up in the kitchen, suprised to see Dan and Phil in each others faces. "Why must you always make a big deal of everything?!" Dan says as he throws up his hands. "Are you kidding?! Look whos talking! You always complain about me eating your cereal, but you NEVER accuse me of stealing." Phil says, obviously hurt. I gasp and they turn to face me. Dan steps toward me and I back away. I run back into my room and shut the door. I hear the yelling again. "Now look what you've done! You made Nari cry!" Phil says. "I didn't make her cry, us yelling did. She must have woken up to us yelling." I hear Dan say, his voice getting closer.

He opens the door and I look up to see Dan walking over to me, "Look, Nari. Everything's okay." I quickly shake my head, everything isn't okay. "Okay then, if everything's okay, why were you fighting?!" I say loudly, startling Dan. "Well,you see. My laptop went missing and Phil was the last one to have it." He says. I think for a minute, trying to think of what to say. "It doesn't mean he stole it!" He nods, "I know now, I apologized right before I came in here believe it or not." I nod again, at a loss of words. He kisses me on the head and tells me goodnight.

I wake up to the sound of laughing, fortunately. I couldn't wake up to yelling again, not with this headache. I go into the bathroom and wash my face and take Tylenol. I walk into the kitchen to see Phil at the stove making pancakes and bacon, Dan is cutting some watermelon for later. "Good morning!" I say, grabbing a plate of pancakes, because you know I don't eat meat. "Morning, Nari. Zoe and Alfie will be here within the hour, so we decided to make you a special breakfast!" I hug them both and go into the lounge to eat.

About an hour and three episodes of anime later, I hear the voices of Zoe and Alfie. I quickly run into my room and grab some clothes and get dressed. I go back into my room to see that my bed is covered inn plastic and that they have already started painting. "Oh, Nari! Be a dear and open the window for us, would you?" I nod and run over to the window, it's pretty chilly out though. They thank me and I go back out into the lounge. "You ready to film a video or two?" Dan asks me. "Yep, just let me get my camera." I go into my room again and grab my camera.

"Hello everybody! Nari here. Today I am joined with the wonderful Daniel and Philip." They both wave and say hello. "Okay, so today we're going to be doing the try not to laugh challenge! Dan and Phil have already done it on The Fine Bro's channel so they have an advantage." I say laughing. "Okay then, let's get started." I pull out my computer and bring up the video. I end up wining, Phil lost in the first few minutes and then Dan laughed because Phil laughed, so I won by default. "Okay, guys. Thank you so much for watching! Head over to Phil's channel, where we will be doing a tutorial video on how to make rainbow highlighter!" I say. "See ya on my channel, guys!" Phil says.

-

-

ugh, hate summer time! im so sweaty and i hate it

instagram; instagram.com/cuddledan