interrogation

"Let's go watch a movie." Austin says, grabbing my hand. "Sure." We go up to my room and agree to watch something other than a horror movie. We decide to watch Paddington, I've never seen it and neither had he. I got really bored halfway through the movie. I turn my head and look at Austin, he's so focused on the movie that he doesn't notice he. I kiss his jaw, he still doesn't look at me, he just smirks. "Can I help you?" He asks without looking at me, I roll my eyes and huff. "I can feel you rolling your eyes at me, you'll be fine." I huff again and scoot away from him. "Hey! That isn't allowed, I don't care how mad you are at me." He grabs my arm and pulls me back towards him. He's possesive and protective, but it's really cute.

The movie finally ended, "So, what did you need?" He asks me. I huff and roll my eyes again, "I was bored!" He chuckles, "Sorry, I was into the movie!" We both laugh and he pulls me onto his lap. "Ya know, our one month is coming up. What do you want to do?" I think for a second, "How about dinner and a movie?" I ask, he nods slowly. "Good idea, I want to take you somewhere nice." I smile at him and kiss his cheek, "You're so sweet, you know that?" He kisses my forehead, "Yeah, I guess I have my moments." We spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching more movies. Again, I would get bored and bother him, but he wasn't having it. "Austinnnn! Kiss me!" He would look at me and then back at the movie. "Whatever." I would scoot away again and he would pull me back again.

The next morning, "Want me to make some pancakes?" I ask Dan, Phil, and Austin. They all nod and I go into the kitchen. I was standing there mixing the batter when Austin comes up behind me and scares me. I jump so much that batter goes everywhere. He starts dying laughing, "Austin Max King! You're gonna regret this!" I grab a hand full of flour and throw it at him. He turns quickly and it goes all over his back. "Nair Howell-Lester!" He grabs some flour and puts it in my hair. "I hate you so much, you know that?!" I say jokingly. He knows I was joking, but he pretends to be hurt, he did a good job at it too. "Awh, babe! I was just kidding. I love you so so so much!" I throw my arms around him and kiss him several times. "I know you dude, baby. I love you too." He kisses me on the forehead. "Can you finish up here? I'm gonna go take a shower." He laughs and nods.

I go and get in the shower and then get dressed. I wear a floral bell styled sleeved shirt, some blue skinny jeans, and my white birkenstocks. I curl my hair in beach curls and put on my makeup. I go downstairs and see the guys eating. "Nari, you look beautiful!" Dan says, Phil nods. "Austin, can you take a picture of the three of us?" He nods and puts his plate down. The three of us stand in a line. Phil and I both smile while Dan does his signature peace signs. "Dan, can you take a normal picture for once?" Phil and I both ask while laughing. He sighs and we all take a smiling picture. I change it to my homescreen. "Can I get a picture with you too?" Austin asks, I kiss him and say yes. We take the picture and I make that one my lockscreen.

"Dan and I remembered that your one month anniversary is coming up, what are you guys gonna do?" Phil asks. I let Austin answer, "I'm taking her somewhere nice for dinner and then we're going to see a movie." They both nod and smile. "We're both so happy to see Nari this happy. You've done so much for her and we can't even begin to know how to thank you." He smiles at them and then looks at me. "There is no need to thank me, I love her so much. I'm very thankful that our fans wanted us to collab. I remember the day we met. She had joined my livestream and my fans started freaking out about a girl named 'Nari Howell-Lester' joined my live. I was so happy, I had been a fan before then." They smile at him, "And when Dan and I interuppted you guys video chatting with some pointless arguement." We all laugh.

"Oh yeah! I remember that. It was about you eating Dan's cereal and I had said that I did too!" Phil and I laugh and highfive, Dan rolls his eyes and smiles at Phil. "Austin, I have never asked this, but do you play any intruments?" He nods, "Yeah, I play guitar and a little bit of piano. Do you?" Dan shrugs, "I dabble with the piano a bit. Guitar is quite impressive, are you any good?" Austin chuckles, "Sort of. I mean, I have been playing since I was around 11." Dan looks impressed, "How old are you?" "I'm 17, I turned 17 two months ago." They nod.

"Are you done interrogating my boyfriend?" I ask while laughing. Dan smiles, "Yeah, I guess so. Next time you come over, can you bring your guitar I would like to hear you play." Austin takes my hand and nods, "Yeah, of course." I smile at him, "I want to hear you play too." Austin kisses my temple, "Even more reason to bring it. Do you sing by any chance?" I start dying laughing, "Yeah, I'm horrible though!" Dan and Phil look at Austin, "Don't let her fool you. We both have heard her singing in the shower, she's amazing. I recorded her one time cause she was so good!" I gasp, "Creepy much?!" I say laughing. "What song was it?" Austin asks Dan. "I think it was Mixed Signals by Ruth B." He looks at them both with his eyes wide. "Can I listen to it?" I look at the both of them. "Of course! Let me find it."

-

hey guys! here's another update for you all. my first chapter ever for this book has 600 reads! i am soooo proud of this story. i love you all! also, i HIGHLY recommend that song. mixed signals by ruth b. it legit describes my life and i love it so much.