terrible news *trigger warning*

*slight trigger warning at the end!!*

I guess I'll just go home. I don't want to talk to anyone though, I'm not in the best of moods. At least I made a new friend though! "I'm home." I call into the house as I walk in the front door. I hear some muffled yells echoing off the walls. Must be Phan, I didn't hear Austin voice. I walk up the stairs and down the hall to mine and Austin's room. I quietly sneak in to grab my charger and leave before he notices I was there, it didn't work. "Oh. Hey, babe." He says softly, I chuckle. "Hey yourself, Austin. Thanks for blowing me off earlier." I say, I walk out the door and ignore his calls for me. "Nari? What's wrong? Nari!" He started chasing after me, I ran into Phan's room and hid behind Dan. "Austin? Nari?" Dan says, startled. He looks mad and turns to face Austin."What's wrong?" Phil asks as he comes into the room.

"I don't know! She sort of just yelled at me for no reason and started running from me." Austin explains, he runs his hair through his fingers. "Um, Nari? Explain." Phil demands. I don't feel like talking to any of them. I just want to go disappear. "Leave me alone." I say, I get up and proceed to head to my old room. The sofa bed is back in there, along with the monitors and some extra boxes of Dan and Phil's. Everything is echoing again, I need to get out of here. They'll just make it worse. No one understands. I sneak back down the hall, they're all still sitting in Phan's room. I sneak past the door and into Austin and I's bedroom. I pack a small bag with some clothes and pull out my phone to text Zoe: Hey, Zoe. Is it okay if I stay with you for a few days? I'll explain later. I also write a note to the guys so that they don't freak out too much. I told them if they needed me, to call me. I explained that I was going to Zoe's for a few days then I got all of my bathroom supplies and left.

The hour long train ride was really lonely. I do almost everything with Austin, and when I'm not with him I'm with Phan. It's really weird being by myself, I guess I need to get used to it. The train halts to a stop, I get up and head towards the doors. I search for Zoe and Alfie, it takes me a minute to find them but I finally do. "Nari! It's good to see you again." Zoe says while pulling me into a hug, I hug her back. "You too, Zoe." I greet Alfie and then Zoe brings up the dreaded question. "So, what happened?" She asks me, raising her eyebrows. "I'll tell you later, I promise." She nods and we head to their house. "You can stay in the guest room for as long as you like." Alfie tells me, I thank him and unpack my things. All of a sudden, my phone starts blowing up with notifications. All of them say the same thing, "Did Nari Howell-Lester runaway?" I read out loud. I click on an article I saw on Twitter and read the story.

"Internet star Nari Howell-Lester has been seen getting on a train with a suitcase after an alleged fight with her boyfriend, Internet star Austin King, and her dads, Daniel Howell and Phil Lester. She is believed to be heading to Brighton to see Zoella, Zoe Sugg. Did she run away? We will continue the story as we hear information." I roll my eyes and get up. "Zoe? Alfie? Have you seen this article?" I ask them, I hand them my phone. As they read, I see their expressions change. "What the heck! You even told them where you were going." Zoe said, getting louder as she continued. "These people will do ANYTHING to get a good story." I chuckle. "It's whatever, I'll be fine. I'm going to bed, I'll explain everything tomorrow." They say goodnight and i go back to my room. Finally, Austin texts me.

Austin <3: Nari? Are you okay?

Nari: Yes, babe. I'm fine.

Austin <3: Okay, good. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Nari: I'm not talking right now, I'll text you tomorrow.

Austin <3: Why?

Austin <3: Nari?

Austin <3: Nari please answer me.

Austin <3: Fine, I love you. Sleep tight, babe <3

Nari: I love you too <3

I had to say that I loved him back, I mean I really do love him. I hope they aren't freaking out too much. I finally drift to sleep for a little while. I keep having these dreams about my dad, mom, and little brother. I miss my mom and brother so much. I wish I could see them again, I also wish I could say the same about my dad. He was a horrible father and an even worse husband. I wake up around 4:30 in the morning to my phone ringing. It's Dan, "Nari? Hello?!" He yells, I rub my eyes. "Dan? It's four in the morning, what do you want?" I ask crankily. "Nari, I need you to come home right now." He says, he sounds like he's been crying. "Why?" I ask weerily. "Nari... Austin's been cutting. He's on his way to the hospital with Phil right now. I'll wait for you." I dropped the phone and woke up Zoe and Alfie.