Hello, Des Moines!

We finally arrive in Des Moines, and let me tell you how horrible the bus ride there was! I got carsick and Dan and Phil had noooo idea what to do, so I was just puking half the way here. I didn't vlog obviously because who would want to see that?! Lol, so me and Dan are on our way to a deli to get us some lunch. Phil decided to take a shower while we were gone, I just hope he doesn't use Dan's bodywash or lotion XD. I would definitely get grounded if that happened to Phil, Dan doesn't really mind all that much. I pull out my camera and start vlogging. "Hey guys, Nari here. Right now, me and Dan are going to a deli to get us all lunch." I say. I look both ways before we cross a pretty busy road, and then walk across. "Dan, do you have any idea where we are?!" I say freaking out to the camera. "Ummm, not a clue." He says pulling up a map on his phone. I grab his phone and find where we are. "Look, we needed to turn right back at the firestation!" I say grabbing my head with my free hand. Dan groans and we sharply turn around running through a crowd of people.

I stop vlogging for a bit so that we can find the deli, then when we get there I pull it back out. "Hey guys, I'm back and we finally made it to the deli after several miss-directions! Do you know what Phil wants?" I ask Dan. He nods at me, "Hi, I would like....." After that, I zone out until Dan puts his arm around me, then I order. "I would like a turkey melt with lettuce, please." I say looking up at my dad. "Alright, that will be $12.89." The cashier says smiling at us. Dan hands her the money and we grab the bag and walk outside. "How did we get here?" I ask. "We need a tour guide!" Suddenly, we hear girls screaming. We turn around to see dozens of fangirls running after us! We turn around and run the whole two miles back to the tour bus. We run inside and slam the door and lock all three locks.

"What the heck, guys?!" Phil says grabbing his chest. "Sorry, Philly. Fangirls were chasing us all the way back from the...." We hear a knock at the door. "Guys, go hide. I got this." I say as Dan and Phil disappear the the left of me into the bathroom area. "Um, hello." I say to the girl who knocked on the door. "Hi! Is Dan and Phil hear?!" He says holding a TATINOF book and she's wearing cat whiskers on her face. I look at her. "They are actually both out walking around and exploring the area," I said "sorry." She looks at me weirdly and then starts tearing up turning around and walking off. I shut the door and lock the locks again. "Ugh, are we really going to have to deal with this the rest of the tour?!" I say loudly, startling the guys. "Yeah, sorry. But look on the bright side...." Dan says to Phil. "We will have bodyguards around you and us at the show tomorrow so.... OH CRAP!" Phil says, he runs over to his phone and checks the time. After he sees what time it is, he starts pacing around. "What, Phil?" Dan says. "We're late for rehearsal!!" He says freaking out. "Then what are we sitting around for ?! Let's go!" I say grabbing my phone and charger. Again, a lot of running blah blah blah.

I pull out my camera as we're running and I start vlogging again, "Um, hey guys, Nari here. Right now we're running to the place where TATINOF will be tomorrow for rehearsal, and the reason we're running is because we're late." I say panting because I am clearly out of shape. I keep talking about where we are and how I was excited to be on stage tomorrow with my two favorite dads. We finally get to the place and something startles me........

-

-
another update just because i have nothing else to do. btw ive been writing these chapters ahead of time so that you know, like if im too busy to then i have them to upload lol. sooo i cant believe we already have like 30 something reads!! thats awesome considering i started this yesterday😂