stressing out!

"Um, Dan. I want to apologize." I begin, he looks up at me from his phone. "I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls and that I yelled at you. I had no right to be angry, while you had every right." He gets up and walks over to me, "Thank you, Nari. I forgive you. I'm sorry I almost hit you, I wasn't thinking straight." He hugs me gently and kisses my forehead. "Thank you, there is also something I want to talk to you two about." I say, they both look at me. Austin explains his situation, they didn't say anything for a few minutes, they would look at each other, as if talking through their eyes.

They excuse themselves and then come back a few minutes later. "Okay, fine. You can move in with us, Austin." I jump up and down, throwing my arms around them both. "Let's star moving some of your stuff in my old room." We all nod and go upstairs. Austin and Dan move my bed, while Phil and I move my dresser and desk. It takes us all day to move everything, we soon sit on my bed and examine the room. "It's nice," I say. "All it needs is a big rug." Austin silently agrees. I go and get my laptop and order a huge, tan, plush rug. Soon Dan and Phil leave the room. "I can't believe we're finally living together." Austin says, kissing my cheek. "Me neither, I couldn't be happier." I say, kissing him. We cuddle until we both fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and go to take a shower. When I get out I go back to my room to get clothes, Austin is still asleep. I smile to myself and grab an outfit. I get a white shirt with a trex on it, a pair of blue highwaisted skinny jeans, and white high top converse. I go back into my bathroom and get dressed. When I get back, Austin is awake. "Goodmorning." I say while trying to on the necklace Dan and Phil got me. "Goodmorning. Here, let me help you." He sits up and puts the necklace together. "Thank you," I kiss him. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. He thinks for a second, "Waffles?" I nod and go into the kitchen.

Dan and Phil are standing there arguing, again. "Goodmorning!" I yell as I walk in. They stop and smile at me. "Goodmorning." They say, I nod in approval when they stop arguing. "Since you're getting married, you need to learn to make decisions together." I say, they both nod and shrug. "I'm making waffles, do you guys want any?" I ask. "Yeah, then we're going to meet with another wedding planner." Phil says. I laugh, they've meet with like 5 different people. They have all quit because of their arguing. "Good luck with that." I say as I continue laughing. I make the waffles and hand them each a plate. They thank me and I go to give Austin his.

"Wow! Breakfast in bed? We should have moved in together sooner." He says, I laugh and hand him the plate. "I need to film another video." I say. "What are you filming?" He asks. "A Sims 4 video for my gaming channel, I haven't updated in a while." He nods and gets up. "Thanks for the waffles, babe." He kisses my forehead and leaves the room to go to the kitchen. I go to my computer and put on my headphones so I can film.

"Hey guys, welcome back to another Sims 4 video! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded on this channel in a while, if you saw my life update video on my other channel you will see how busy I've been." I say, I click play and go into my save. I play the game for about an hour and a half, that should be enough footage. "Alright guys, thank you so much for watching. Don't forget to subsribe and leave a comment saying what I should do next! Bye guys." I end the video. I start to go into the kitchen, but I hear Austin yelling.

"I don't care how much it costs! Save my mom's life!" He yells, there's a pause. "Yes, I am aware she might not make it. What kind of son would I be if I gave up on her?" He clenches his fist, "Whatever, just do the treatment... Yes, I'm sure. Don't question me, she's my mom and I want to fight this with her." He stops talking as the other end speaks. "Okay, fine. Just do the treatment for crying out loud. I have the money to do so, just do it." He hangs up the phone and slides down the wall. He stands up quickly and leaves the house. I breathe deeply and run my hand through my hair. I decided to call Zoe, "Hey Zoe, can we hang out today?" I ask her. "Yeah, of course. We could do a collab!" I laugh, "Sounds great. Meet me at the train station?" I ask her, she says yes and we hang up.

I grab my vlogging camera and vlog, "Hey everyone! Nari here, I am heading to the train station to meet with Zoella. We are going to collab, so get excited for that. I'm a little stressed out right now, you my have seen Austin's video about his mom. We're all really sad about this situation. I wish I could do something to help him." I say, wiping tears. "Anyway, Dan and Phil are currently meeting with ANOTHER wedding planner." I say laughing, they know how many they have met with. I get to the train station and sit there for about 30 minutes while I wait for Zoe. Finally, I see her get off the train. We run over to each other and hug. "Ah, it's good to see you Zoe." I say, squeezing her. "You too, babe. Let's walk around a bit." We link our arms and leave the station.

"I'm back! This time I'm with Zoe!" I pan the camera over to her. "Hello everybody." She says while smiling. "We're going to walk around for a bit and then head back to my place to film." I say, she nods. We walk around and do a little bit of shopping. "Have you seen my recent video on my main channel?" I ask her, she quickly nods. "Yes! I'm so happy for you two." She says, referring to Austin and I. "I also say his video, how's he doing?" She asks, sounding concerned. "Not so well, before I came to get you he had just gotten off the phone with the hospital. It sounded like they were giving him crap about his payment." She nods in understanding.