OoPs

I quickly and quietly slip into the bathroom and grab Dan's shampoo and take it back into the kitchen/lounge area. I search the cabinets for any kind of food dye, finally I find something that will make Dan's brown hair pop, literally! I found some yellow and blue dye, I decide on the blue. I put about eight drops in there and then, I hear the shower door open, quickly I grab my pjs, some fuzzy socks, the shampoo, and some underwear and stand by the door. "I never thought you were gonna be done!" I say to Phil. He laughs and apologizes. I go back to my bag which is now on the floor because Dan and Phil are now sitting on the sofa talking about the next show. I grab my bathroom essentials and go back into the bathroom. I shower and then come out with clean hair and smelling like sweetv pea from B&BW (i love that place irl btw). They both perk up, "Hey Nari, how was your shower?" Dan asks laughing. "Ummm, fine I guess." They both keep laughing. I sit on the arm chair by the couch and they went on for another five minutes with the non-stop laughing. Irritated, I snip at them, "What's so dang funny?!" I ask, half yelling. Phil manages to get out, "Your hair." He keeps on laughing as he high fives Dan. I run to the bathroom and legit SCREAM! "DANIEL JAMES HOWELL, PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I scream. They both stop laughing as I walk out, clearly mad. "It was Dan, not me." He glares at Phil and then looks at me with loving eyes.

"Sorry, Nari. I couldn't help myself." I look at him and realize, I need something better than this. I grab the dye out of the pantry and go back into the bathroom and put ten drops into his lotion, bodywash, and toothpaste. This will get him for sure. I slip the dye into my clothes and go back out. I look at the clock and it's 1:30 and we all go to bed.

I wake up to the sound of running water and look into the bedroom to see a sleeping wild Philip on the bed. "Show time." I say to myself. I sit on the couch eating Wheaties and Watching Baby Daddy on Netflix when suddenly, I hear a shriek. I then hear Phil wake up and yawn, coming out of the bedroom. "Goodmorning, honey. What was that?" He says kissing the top of my head. "Dan, he must have just gotten out of the shower." I say getting up to get my camera out of my electronics bag, "Hey guys! Today I have decided to prank one of my new dads, Dan Howell aka Danisnotonfire." I walk over to the door to the bathroom and knock. "dad?" I say. Then, the doorknob turns and a raging blue Dan appears. "NARI?! IS THIS REVENGE FOR LAST NIGHT?!" He says. Me and Phil DYE laughing. I look at the camera, "Dan put green HAIR DYE, not food colouring, HAIR DYE in my shampoo." I say, showing my hair to the lense. "Yes, it is." I say laughing. He comes over and kisses my forehead, "Don't worry, I forgive you." He says. I laugh then look at the camera again, "Well thank you guys so much for watching, don't forget to drop a like and leave a comment if you enjoyed and I will see you guys in the next video! Byeeee." I say as I ducklips to the camera and then put my hand over it. "I didn't know you were a youtuber?!" Phil says. "Yep, I have 100,000 subs!!" I say excitingly, "I'm gonna go get dressed."
-
_
hey guys!! today me and my pe class are going swimming sooo yayayay!! ill update again later😍