Family?

It took all of them around seven hours to find me, I was only about three miles away but they were also searching in the dark so. I was woken up to see Dan and Phil looking down on me, they were crying. I fluttered my eyes open and see them, they quickly pull me into a tight bear hug, I felt their tears on the back of my neck and shirt. I hug them back and Phil picks me up and caries me back to his mum's.

"Nari, please explain to us why you just ran out the door." Phil says calmly, as he puts me on my bed. I look at all three of them, they all looked mad, but also relieved that I was okay. "You guys were fighting over me, I figured I would just leave and stay out of the way....." They all looked at me like I said the dumbest thing ever. "That's ridiculous! We love you Nari, Catherine was just concerned that we were rushing having a child. It was our decision and we will never regret it." I nod and apologize a trillion times, they forgive me and kiss me goodnight.

I reach over and turn on the lamp next to the bed. "Hey guys, I'm back. I just wanted to say that I will be filming a full day in the life of me tomorrow, it will be legit my whole day. Not just moments like you see in my vlogs. Anyways, I love you all. See you soon!" I turn off my camera and drift to sleep.

I open my eyes the next morning and pancakes, I get out of bed and grab my camera. "Hey guys, Nari here. Here is that day in the life video I promised you in my vlog yesterday, if you havent seen that video, click the first link in the description below! Anways, I just woke up and I am still at my grandma's house. It's our last day, so I assume what I smell is pancakes she made us." I walk out into the lounge and see Dan and Phil on the couch and Catherine in the kitchen.

(Still recording) "Goodmorning, guys." They look at me with a confused look, "Hey Nari, goodmorning. Are you filming a DITL video?" I nod, "Yeah, I promised them in the vlog yesterday I would so thats what im going to do!" i smiled at dan and moved onto the kitchen to talk to catherine