phone calls and morning sickness

It's the next morning and Austin and I are on a train on our way to Brighton. I am super excited to be looking for houses, but also scared. This is a huge step in Austin and I's relationship. Not to mention our baby. I hope we're making the right choice. Austin turns and looks at me, "Are you okay, babe?" He asks me, grabbing my hand. I nod, "Yeah. Just kinda nervous." I tell him. "Everything will be fine! We'll make this work, we have to." He leans over and kisses my forehead. "Plus, you got me. I'm not going anywhere." He tells me. I lay my head on his shoulder as he strokes my hand. I drift to sleep and soon the train stops. "Nari, babe. Wake up. We're here." I groan and he helps me to my feet. He grabs our luggage as we head to Zoe and Alfie's house. When we get there, I knock on the door. I hear Zoe scream, "Nari! Austin! My two favourite people." She hugs us both and helps us in the door. "Hey guys!" Alfie says, shaking Austin's hand.

"How's married life treating ya?" Alfie asks Austin. "I couldn't be happier! Did you know Nari's pregnant?" He asks Alfie. "Oh yeah! Zoe told me." Austin nods. "Nari! Let me show you your guys' room." I nod. "Can I come? I need to know where it is too..." Austin says, Zoe grabs me and runs. "Well I take that as a no." Austin says, Alfie and him laugh. "Geez, Zoe! What?" I ask her as she slams the door. "Nari, I'm freaking out right now!" She says while whispering. "Why are you..." She shushs me. "Keep your voice down!" She whisper yells. "Okay, okay. What's so important?" I ask her, she takes a deep breathe. "Alfie asked me on a date..." She tells me, I give her a weird look. "So? You guys have been dating for like ever." I tell her, she rolls her eyes. "You don't understand. I think it's... the date." She says in air quotes. It takes me a second to understand what she means, "Ohhh. I hope so! It's about time." I tell her, we both laugh. "What will you say? You'll say yes... Right?" I ask her, she rolls her eyes again. "Obviously!" She says.

After that Zoe helps me unpack mine and Austin's things into her spare drawers. "I'll even leave my recording light in here for you guys." She tells me, I laugh. "So, when's the date?" I ask her. "Tonight. I need to find something to wear!" She yells as she runs out of the room. Austin comes in as she's leaving. "Why's she spazzing?" He asks me. "Her and Alfie are going on a date tonight." I tell him, he gives me the same look I gave Zoe. "So?" He says with a chuckle. "That's what I said! She thinks it could be the date." I tell him, it takes him a second as well. "Ohhh. Well, maybe... Maybe not." He says with a smirk. I stand closer to him, "You know something. Don't you?" I ask him. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, "Like I said. Maybe, maybe not." I playfully punch him in the stomach. "Ow! You have... wounded me." He says, falling onto the bed. "Whatever, you big baby. You'll be fine." I tell him, he rolls his eyes. "Kiss it better!" He yells, I shush him. "I will not kiss your stomach." I tell him, he pouts. "Fine, whatever." He says, I laugh. "Do you want to watch me film a video?" I ask him, he nods.

"Hello everybody! Nari here. Today I'm going another Q&A. You guys seem to really enjoy these, so I will keep doing them as requested. First question! How far along are you?" The question asks. "I am two and half months along. It's going sooo slow though!" I say. "Second question! How much will you be uploading after the baby is born? I will try my very best to upload as often as possible! I will be taking a break obviously when he or she is born too." I film the rest of hte video and a majority of the questions are about the wedding or the baby, which was fine with me. I love talking about Austin and the reason I'm getting fat. "If you enjoyed this video please give it a huge thumbs up and leave a comment with what gender you think the baby will be! I love you all and I will see you all later. Bye guys!" I end the video and hand Austin the camera. "Baby? Will you edit and upload the video for me?" I ask him, he sighs and takes the camera. "Thanks!" I kiss his cheek as he smiles.

As Austin's filming, I lay there and scroll through Tumblr. There are so many amazing edits from mine and Austin's fans from the wedding. "I have edited and uploaded your video!" Austin says, scooting back in the desk chair. "Well that was fast!" I tell him, leaning forward. "What can I say? I'm a Youtube master." He says with a smirk. "Yeah okay. You need to get on Tumblr and look at some of these edits from the wedding. They're incredible." I tell him, he pulls out his phone and scrolls through them. We both sit on Tumblr until Zoe runs in, wearing a fancy dress. "Austin, please leave." Zoe says to Austin, he gets up and walks out. Zoe closes the door before speaking. "How does this look?" She asks me, twirling in her dress. "You look beautiful, Zoe! I would propose to you if I was Alfie." I tell her, she laughs. "I hope he does! I would love to plan our own wedding and have it be amazing!" She says, she sounds so excited and looks so beautiful. "I'm almost positive he will, Zoe." I tell her, she takes in a deep breathe. "I really hope so. He said we're going to a fancy place sooo. Maybe?" She says, I laugh. "Have fun! Tell me what happens when you get back." I tell her, she nods. "Of course! Have fun tonight as well." With that, she walks out.

Soon Austin comes back in and joins me on the bed. "Have they left?" I ask him, he nods. "Yeah. Okay, I will tell you now but you CAN NOT text or tell Zoe." He says, I start smiling like crazy. There's a few seconds of silence, "Austin tell me! Stop builing suspense!" I yell at him. "Fine! You are correct. Alfie is going to... propose to Zoe tonight." He says with a smile. "Yay! My two favourites are going to get married and have a beautiful wedding and Zoe can live happily ever after! This is amazing." I say, grabbing Austin's hands. He smiles and lifts one of them to kiss it. "I think you're more excited than Zoe will be." He says, joking. "I doubt that! She is super excited and she'll be even more excited when she gets back." I say, Austin laughs. "Let's watch a movie. I'll get a movie. Wil you make popcorn?" He asks me, I nod and leave. As I'm making popcorn, my phone rings.

Scott: Hey Nari. What's up?

Nari: Not much, making popcorn. How about you?

Scott: Not much. Just bored and thinking.

Nari: About what?

Scott: You...

Nari: Me? Why? I'm married and pregnant with my husbands baby.

Scott: Oh! No, no, no. That's not at all what I mean! Can you call me?

Nari: Um, I guess so.

I click on his contact and press the call button. "Hey, Nari." Scott says when he answers. "Hey, Scott." I say awkwardly. "So when I said I was thinking about you, I meant I was thinking about telling you something." He says, I sigh with relief. "Oh! Sure, sprry for assuming things." I tell him, I hear him laugh. "I have finally accepted the fact that I'm... gay!" He says happily. I squeal with happiness. "Scott! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you have accepted yourself!" I say. "Thanks so much, Nari! I didn't know you were pregnant either." He says. "Oh, yep. I am, I'm two and a half months along." I tell him. "Wow! Well, I have to go. Good luck!" I say goodbye to him and hang up. "Nari? Are you okay?" Austin calls out into the apartment. "Sorry, babe." I say, handing him the popcorn. "What took so long?" He asks me. "I got a phone call from an old friend." I tell him, he nods. I end up falling asleep on Austin halfway through the movie, what's new? I feel him gently pick me up and then lay me down on our guest bed. He kisses my forehead and my stomach.

"I can't wait for our baby, babe." I hear him say, he then lays down next to me and pulls me into his chest. I sleep until about 7:15 when I feel nauseous. I wiggle out of Austin's grip and run to the bathroom to throw up. "Guess you jinxed your morning sickness, babe." I hear him say from behind me. I chuckle as he hands me a glass of water. "You're getting good at this." I tell him, he laughs. "Well, I still have about six months to go." He says, I roll my eyes and Zoe comes in. "Nari, are you okay?" She asks. "Yeah, she's fine. Just morning sickness." Austin says, I nod. "Oh, good. Well, not good that it's morning sickness but good that... I'll stop talking." I laugh and Austin helps me up. "Sooo, about your date?" I ask her, she squeals and shows me her ring. "It's beautiful, Zoe!" I tell her, she smiles. "Thank you!"