fixing hearts

It's the next morning, Pj went and slept on the couch. I feel bad for getting crappy with him yesterday, but he really doesn't have to protect me all the time. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I realize that it's my birthday though so that makes me feel better. I check my phone and see I have a bunch of birthday messages from fans and friends.

Zoeee: Happy birthday, babes! Love you bunches! <3

Crabstickz: Happy birthday, Nari. Have a great day!

Hanna: Happy birthday bff! I miss you so much, come to America soon! xx

Austin<3: Happy birthday, babe. I miss you like crazy. I miss us, let's meet up and talk about this<3.

I haven't heard from Hanna in almost a year. In my defense, I've been busy! She wants me to come to America soon though, I could talk to Phan about it. I get dressed in a light pink crop top, dark blue skinny jeans, and black hightop converse. I go downstairs and hear yelling. "Pj! She is eight years younger than you! As of today. Plus, she's not ready for a relationship." Dan says, yelling at Pj. "I understand, Dan. But, I like her and she might like me too..." Phil interupts their arguing. "Guys, stop fighting. Pj, she is not ready for a relationship and Dan is right abiut the age difference. I'm not comfortable with that. She's in love with Austin, you can't deny or change that." I look around the corner to see Dan in Pj's face, Phil pulls him off and onto the couch.

"Just please, don't do anything stupid. I know that her and Austin will get back together. They're going to get married someday, they promised each other." Dan says, calming down. I see Pj nod. "Fine, I won't try anything. I will always have feelings for her though, I won't deny that." I shake my head, Dan's right about the age difference. I'm not very comfortable with that either. Also, Pj's a great friend. I don't want to lose that. I walk into the lounge and they all look at me. "Happy birthday!" Dan and Phil say at the same time, they hug me and put me on the couch. "What do you want for breakfast?" Phil asks me. "I want some cake." I say, they chuckle. "Alright. We can make one." Dan says.

"Um, happy birthday." Pj says sadly. I get up and walk towards him. "Pj, I don't think a relationship between us will work out. There is too big of an age difference." He nods in understanding. "I get that. Are you going to get back with Austin?" He asks me. I shrug, "I plan to. I love him, so I should." He nods and sits down. There's a heavy silence over the room, so I decide to go to the kitchen. "Hey guys," I say as I sit down on a stool, "Can we film a video today?" I ask them, they nod and continue baking. They keep messing up and screaming at each other. In the end, the cake turns out fine and it's actually really good. "This cake is amazing!" I say with a mouthful. They both laugh. "Well, thanks. Dan's decorating really tied it all together." Phil says while kissing Dan's temple. Sometimes they fight all the time, but when they aren't they're really really cute. "Let's go film." I say, putting my plate in the sink.

We go to my room and sit down on the bed. "Hey everyone! Nari here and it's my birthday!" When I finish saying that, Phil throws confetti everywhere! "Phil! You're cleaning that up!" I say laughing. "Crap, I should have thought about that." Dan and I laugh. "So, today I thought Phan and I decided that we are going to be doing a Q&A involving questions about all of us." I say, they both nod. "First question is for Nari," Phil says. "What happened between you and Austin? I've noticed him out and about without you." I chuckle, "Sorry guys. Not saying, it's personal business and I don't have to share it if I don't want to." Dan laughs, Phil gives me a funny look. "What?! It's true!" My sass is really showing today.

"Second question is for Dan," I say. "How did Phil propose to you? Also, congrats and I love you so much." Dan explains the proposal while Phil just stares at him and holds his hand. The rest of the questions so well, they were mostly pretty funny, but some involved the wedding and the break up. "Well everyone, thank you so much for watching. If you liked this video give it a big thumbs up! Leave a comment asking more questions and I will be answering them for you. Bye everyone." We all wave to the camera. They both leave my room and go to play Mario Kart, so I edit the video. As I am editing, I get a video chat request. It's Austin.

"Hey." I say when I answer the call, he just smiles at me. "Hey there." He continues smiling, it's funny how adorable he can be when he wants to. "Why are you so chipper?" I ask him, he shrugs. "No reason, I'm only talking to the girl I'm in love with is all." When he said that, it made me realize how much I miss him. We may fight, but our love is much stronger than we thought. I blush, "Awe. You're so sweet." I say, he chuckles and fixes his hair. "Maybe, but I want to meet with you. I've missed you more than anything." He says, I smile. "Of course! I've missed you too, I missed cuddling with you." I say. "Good. So what exactly do you want to do?" He asks, I was confused. "About what?" He chuckles, "About us, babygirl." I smile, I love when he calls me that. "I would love to live together and be together." I say, he looks super happy.

"Thank you, babe. Sooo, will you be my girlfriend? Again." He says, holding up his promise ring. I chuckle, "Yes, Austin King." He smiles, "Thanks, Nari Howell-Lester. I will see you tomorrow?" He asks, I nod. "Okay, goodnight. I love you, beautiful." He says. "I love you too." I hang up the call and change into my pjs. Luckily, I still have one of Austin's sweatshirts. Crap! I just remembered Dan and Phil threw his clothes away throughout London! I hope he found them. I go out in the lounge to see if they were still awake, the answer is no. They were laying on the couch, legs tangled, arms around each other. I pull out my phone to take a picture and tweet it. I captioned it: Awh, perks of living with Phan :)))

I tweet it and soon the replies, retweets, and likes come flowing in. I love being the one to provide Phan footage and stuff for their fans. I start scrolling through, still seeing a bunch of birthday tweets for me. Everyone is always so much nicer on your birthday, it's kind of funny. I get bored and go on Youtube to check on the video I uploaded for questions, I see one that really sticks out to me: "Ugh, why is Austin even bothering with you? You're legit the ugliest person I have ever seen. You're content make me sick, along with your gay fathers." I ignore the comment, there's no use in starting a war. My phone vibrates, it's Justin.

Justin: Hey baby! Did you miss me? Don't worry, you'll see me soon <3